If you had a pokemon in real life it would be........

Ansem

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't want to be a Pokemon, since they are comparable to real-life animals, albeit a little more intelligent on average. I don't want to be anything else other than human.

But, if I had to, then it would be Mewtwo I guess.

I wouldn't want to be a Pokemon, since they are comparable to real-life animals, albeit a little more intelligent on average. I don't want to be anything else other than human.

It says if you had a Pokemon in real life, not if you were one.

Anyway, I would choose...Christ, I don't know. Over 400 choices is something I'll need to think on a bit more.

It says if you had a Pokemon in real life, not if you were one.

Anyway, I would choose...Christ, I don't know. Over 400 choices is something I'll need to think on a bit more.

I just noticed... I swear it said "If you were a Pokemon..." or "If you had to be a Pokemon...", I'm not going mad, honest. I think the OP changed the name of the topic.

I'd pick Gyarados.

Edited by Razgriz

• 3 weeks later...

Does Darkrai really count as one? he didn't seem all too legendary in the movie. I mean, everyone shit their pants over Entei but they were more like " Oh look its a darkrai. my, how angsty" lol

I guess if he did count as a legendary pokemon then I'd be torn between Aerodactyle and duskinoir. I'd chose Shiny Charizard...but I like the rain. Stupid tail-flame weakness

Defiantly Eevee, it can evolve into any lots of things and it a awesome cute cat thing.

Wait, do I get the various evolution stones too?