Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

What ... back when Iso was flame fodder for the group, and the group couldn't travel ten feet without fighting? Or back when entire villages were on fire and Irina was just a sellsword?

The latter, back when Reika was picking fights left right and center XD

Kelas needs a nap, is what she needs. About three days should do it. And a better evade stat.

*Smirks*

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Can only say it's shadowy figures (you can't see them clearly due to the sun going down, they're human, don't worry) and that it's my personal army of chaos, who'll be making more then one appearance. :P

But yeah, they're only human, so if Kelas/Arrin or other ranged units feel like attacking them, you could try attacking silhouettes?

Edited by Nadesico

Way to go. Now we have to wait even longer to go to the capital :facepalm:

(I'm sure something will go wrong when we get there too that'll make me wish I'd not wasted my time planning so much in advance)

Nady's shadow army is most likely heavily outnumbered. If we did run, they'd still have us surrounded. Nady's archers have pretty much forced Jackson's men to attack everyone inside the fortress, cw wielders included -_-

XD XD XD

Headmaster is hilarious!

Edited by Phoenix

Why can't we just... surrender?

Nady has spoken. There must be blood -_-

*Starts banging head against the wall*

This ... is why ... I'm a ... total- ... -litarian!2523.gif

See, not good idea to annoy Naddy with all this Chase this, Conrad this rubbish. I'm also going to note here that I'm not the only one who's commented on Rein stretching it a bit far, especially with the Cobalt Caves

There's a few obvious paths you people could take, but I assume I'm going to be too busy controlling these "shadows" for awhile. (They're people, not magical energies or whatever, I'm just calling them shadows until I can reveal who they are)

I'm going to wait just a little while before posting the entire battalion's response to this. Hopefully something will happen that can ease their response, cause at this point, they should be charging straight in there and tearing the group apart :facepalm:

Well think of something! If I post a response to this, it has to be an all out assault >_<

Viveka would immediately grab Chase and drag him to the ground to avoid the arrows while every last soldier floods into the fortress to quell the attack.

I thought it was part of the RolePlayers creed. Chapter 3, section 10, line 4. The chapter on non-pacifistic parties.

"Whenever thou shalt try to resolve a situation peacefully, blood shalt be spilt in violent and chaotic means."

Fine by me birdy :P

The longer you take to respond, the more kills I get citing the cause of the mass casualties as the group being confused (That's what you get for taking both Captains inside!) XD

How big is the army outside anyway?

@ Snowy

You're making that up -_-

@ Nady

Viveka is outside the fortress. Both she and the Captain are at the head of the cavalry platoon.

The fortress is completely surrounded, except on heavily forested sides. I'm guessing that's at least five formations. Each formation would likely have anywhere between thirty and fifty soldiers each. The formation at the front of the fortress is comprised entirely of cavaliers. If I respond to this attack without any other context, the group is F*CKED. The army may capture them with force rather than outright kill them, but people will still get maimed.

I wish the headmaster decided to help us :sob:

Excellent Lacuna! *Is nearly tempted to hug Kelas and Arrin's for their reaction*

Ah, they are with their troops, no matter, in that case it's the just promoted "captain's" fault for not being able to control her men when their confused XD

lol @ Headmaster, hope we get a name soon. :P

@Lacuna, two different arrows, one for Kelas aiming at them, another for shocking the tower :P And don't worry, they'll suffer recoil for that, but thanks to you, group needs to make a decsision now or they'll have arrows stuck in them before the cavalary get in XD

Edited by Nadesico

@ Nady

Viveka can't tell her troops to hold fire when they're getting killed by archers. She has to be the first to send them in (being in character).

@ Lacuna

Lacuna, you just gave me an epic idea that I just posted :awesome:

Right, and exactly what I wanted, if the group shows hostility it's all the more reason to attack them, usually I'd have to split my arrows between the group and the army, I even considered focusing on the group giving the army outside a temporary break, but with all of you in the same place, it makes it so much easier XD

Phoenix's timing for making the mounts enter was perfect. XD Raise your hands in the air while we shoot at you XD

Edited by Nadesico