Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

If you shoot arrows at the group(which you already did actually), Viveka will instantly know that there are actually three forces present, and will give the army orders to storm the fortress. She'll end up keeping the cavalry unit behind to capture the party members while the rest swamp the archers and kill them.

That's not likely to get us shot now that you've got the archers aiming for both sides :/

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

...Yeah, and I'm cursing fluently at her... what the hell is the point of all this

Addendum: Oh and how are we all supposed to survive a damn forest fire? We're surrounded by trees! It's not like we can run out of the woods! I know you're trying to kill us all, but seriously!

Edited by Darth Lacuna

Now she's leaning back ... one leg rising ....

Anyway ... a lot of the soldiers won't make it out of the fort while it's burning, but most will. As for the group ... they're as good as captured -_-

Lacuna <3

Hypocrisy? No, no, no. They're enemies, enemies don't require logic. Jk

They have no intention of attacking group.

My target from the very beginning has been the army outside. If a large number of troops were besieging your fort wouldn't you return fire?

-If it's abandoned then there's no reason I can't steal it for myself.

-Only reason they're attacking the group is thanks to Lacuna.

@Phoenix, possibly, but that's assuming your character understand what's happening, from the Elysimman army's perspective, Chase's group, teamed up with another group of bandits and are attacking. At the very least I doubt she'd be suspecting three forces when she enters the fort.

Secondly, Fire is still focused on the cavalry, from their perspective it could just be cover fire for them getting away.

(I'm also looking forward to what excuse you have for Viveka, one they reclaim the fort and find it empty,

Viveka: Who was in the Fort attacking us?

Group: Buh? I dunno XD

@Snowy: You forbid me from using in chapter 4 :P

And killing/maiming the group. In the escape from Istample :P

Not my fault someone put a forest right beside the fort <_< It was just too tempting.

@Lacuna: Your problem, I can't kill you, but I can try XD

Edited by Nadesico

I'm sort of confused there, Arrin/Kelas ran to the forest, but the rest seem to be still standing where they were with arrows raining down on them, and fire everywhere, with their hands in the air, like they just don't careXD

Edited by Nadesico

Lacuna <3

Hypocrisy? No, no, no. They're enemies, enemies don't require logic. Jk

They have no intention of attacking group.

My target from the very beginning has been the army outside. If a large number of troops were besieging your fort wouldn't you return fire?

-If it's abandoned then there's no reason I can't steal it for myself.

-Only reason they're attacking the group is thanks to Lacuna.

@Phoenix, possibly, but that's assuming your character understand what's happening, from the Elysimman army's perspective, Chase's group, teamed up with another group of bandits and are attacking. At the very least I doubt she'd be suspecting three forces when she enters the fort.

Secondly, Fire is still focused on the cavalry, from their perspective it could just be cover fire for them getting away.

(I'm also looking forward to what excuse you have for Viveka, one they reclaim the fort and find it empty,

Viveka: Who was in the Fort attacking us?

Group: Buh? I dunno XD

Well arrows already nearly killed some of the people in our group, so Viv'll know that there are two separate groups(and she is a tactician though that only explains some of her "awareness"). The last thing she wants is to kill the group(except for Kiev and Ulfy) so the ones fleeing in their direction are going to be captured, everyone else is going to get chased down.

Once the fort stops burning, our group will get blamed for your arrows and that'll be one more thing hanging over our heads.

@ Snowy

Help! I'm doin the best I can but Nady's actually pretty good at this :sob:

EDIT: Also by now the people with their hands up would have reached Viv's formation ... and been man handled like on COPS XD

Edited by Phoenix

Snowy: Request permission to Thunderstorm Ex Machina so we don't all die in a damn forest fire?

Also the set of people with their hands up does not contain Kelas, she fell down. And probably got shot, given my luck malevolence.

Edited by Darth Lacuna

I'm more of a chaos/anarchy person then a law/order type anyway :P

I never knew fire could be used so effectively in battle, no wonder the Chinese used it in battles whenever it was applicable :/

Unfortunately Snowy, I'm an atheist! (Nyahaha, but let's not argue that here) And don't believe in you evil spirits, nor do I have the power to listen to the voices of spirits and ghosts, so if your going to spirit me, then I can't hear you ~lalalala~

(Yes I'm aware you didn't mean that type of spirit)

EDIT: Also by now the people with their hands up would have reached Viv's formation ... and been man handled like on COPS XD

That depends on everyone's action, Lacuna's already headed out to the forest, and I pressume some of the others *coughKaicough* would be willing to run for the forests instead of surrendering.

I'm not going to progress this much further since most of you'll start dropping off to sleep/work/school soon. So I'd rather leave that till later, your call on whether you powerplay everyone though, Lacuna's gone, and Kamilla's hiding somewhere.

Edit: And I forgot there was an edit button XD

Edited by Nadesico

Also, in regards to you "tactician" can she move? XD

I'm pretty sure I had countered that path somewhere, and now that I think about it, she's outside with Chase, so either she stays outside to keep an eye on Chase, or you have to restrain Chase and leave him in the care of someone else. (Even if she doesn't arrest Chase, someone else would if he's a well-known criminal) XD

So you're all in the forest? I'm fine with either way, Phoenix's posts just seem to imply otherwise, and I strongly doubt a captain would go running head first into the flaming forest :P

Edited by Nadesico

The fort is surrounded on all but the forested sides. Kelas and Arrin will likely get swept up by soldiers soon.

(Did ... did they leave the f*cking horses behind?! XD )

EDIT:

@ Nady

Viv can't move from where she is. She has to keep Chase alive. Besides ... too many archers in this battle, and too much fire >_<

EDIT 2:

Just to clarify ... the fortress has a forest heading off to who knows where on ... theeeeee left side of the entrance staring from the outside. The direction Kelas is running in will still get her swept up. Well it doesn't really matter which direction she runs. Viv had the fort surrounded ^_^

EDIT 3:

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

SNOWY BLEW THE FORT UP!!! XD XD XD

Edited by Phoenix

Why didn't anyone consider escaping through the forest earlier then? Why was everyone geared towards surrender? :/

Ah well.

Edit

So she's outside with Chase, and she can issue orders inside the Fort, and discern that there's three parties involved... how?

Edited by Nadesico

I also had Amari start herding the others in that general direction. Cos she's a sheepdog and all. ~grumbles~

Kelas and Arrin ran in the same exact direction as everyone else who ran to surrender. (Except Kelas fell down.)

arg blarg hostility

addendum: ~applauds Snowy~

Edited by Darth Lacuna

Issuing orders to soldiers in the fort is easy. Send a messenger just like in real life ^_^

I should have explained the time gap between her orders and execution.(average thirty seconds)