Mafia Round 4

General Spoon

No, this is simply a reason for why he's still alive, assuming he's telling the truth about being the doctor. It doesn't prove his innocence. He could still be a mafia, lying about being the doctor. I think it's likely that he's telling the truth, but my point is that we don't know for sure.

He could be lying but if this were the case, the real doctor should tell a couple of people in PM that (s)he is the doctor. Then they can all drum up support to knock out Mikey if that's true. Or at least, that's what I think that Bizz should have done last game because I would have come out as a Townie and then Hika should have been the next target.

When I send PMs to people, I make sure I have a back-up plan in case I hit a Mafia member by accident. This game is no exception.

Sorry, I don't really understand what you're saying in the underlined part. :(

The detective may hit the Godfather (innocent return) or Miller (guilty). Take last game as an example. Bizz investigated Hika on my request the night before I died. She pulled an innocent on Hika when Hika was in fact the Alpha Wolf. That alone saved Hika until she got mod-killed and I went to the gallows instead.

The vigilante is our only sure way of getting to the Mafia because they can act on hunches. But now we got nothing.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That said, I'll go for someone who hasn't posted in spite of visiting today (apparently).

Lux Aeterna

I'm none the wiser, I've learned from the last round my intuition is just plain awful.

Honestly, I'm just afraid I'll screw it up for all of us. =/

That being said, this would be the reason I haven't voted.

I mean, with the clues, we had something to go off of. But no clues, no guesses, no nothing. There's like, no possible way to tell whodunit. :<

Nothing has really popped out at me and made me think "s/he did it!" So for now I'm sticking to not voting.

Right now i don't know who to vote for so i guess i'll vote Lux.

I have no clues and everything but i have a feeling i was mistaken yesterday. And right now we have no one else so just for the sake of lynching someone and getting atleast a clue this time around i'm voting for you.

He could be lying but if this were the case, the real doctor should tell a couple of people in PM that (s)he is the doctor. Then they can all drum up support to knock out Mikey if that's true. Or at least, that's what I think that Bizz should have done last game because I would have come out as a Townie and then Hika should have been the next target.

When I send PMs to people, I make sure I have a back-up plan in case I hit a Mafia member by accident. This game is no exception.

Yes, but if the doctor sends PMs to multiple people, then if any one of them is mafia, then the doc is dead. Yes, it would expose Mike as mafia, but the doctor might not be willing to take that risk, hoping instead to get Mike lynched by other means. That said, I agree with you that it's far more likely that Mike is simply telling the truth.

The detective may hit the Godfather (innocent return) or Miller (guilty). Take last game as an example. Bizz investigated Hika on my request the night before I died. She pulled an innocent on Hika when Hika was in fact the Alpha Wolf. That alone saved Hika until she got mod-killed and I went to the gallows instead.

The vigilante is our only sure way of getting to the Mafia because they can act on hunches. But now we got nothing.

Ah, now I see what you mean. :)

No one's called me out because I'm telling the truth. Obviously if someone does, I'm probably going to get lynched first, but you guys had better lunch them next.

I protected Ether last night. I think he's innocent, personally. Obviously didn't help Bizz at all, though. I'm taking shots in the dark. I'm open to suggestions as for who to guard.

Makes no sense for the Mafia to keep Mikey around. So naturally, they'll keep him around. Reverse psychology.

Think of it this way. Mikey can only protect one person a night. The chance of him choosing the same person as the Mafia is... I don't know, ridiculously low. I could probably do the math but we're going to be looking at about ~1% for tonight anyways. So why not keep him around and pick off other people who could be wild cards? Once it becomes too dangerous for the doctor to stay alive, then he could go.

I think it's the second possibility. That, and the fact that I'm still somewhat an unknown entity. Most of you believe me (within reason) but no one but Spoon and the Mafia know for sure that I'm innocent. The mafia would be wise in killing off people who seem even more innocent first and then getting me later, possibly after you guys lynch me.

This turnout doesn't really prove anything. Mike could have been Hooker'd,or he could be mafia playing mindgames with a seemingly random kill.The mafia play tonnes of mindgames,and Mike isn't dumb,he just made a seemingly stupid move last day.

Even if I was hooker'd, it didn't make a difference, since I protected you and not Bizz. But I don't think my move was that stupid or suspicious. It stopped me from being lynched, and if I can prevent one kill over the course of the game, that's definitely worth it. None of us have any proof about CATS either, but the consensus seems to be that he's innocent, and I'll take no lynch over the lynch of a "known" towny.

I said seemingly stupid,it saved you,yes,but it puts doubt on you,and if you are truthful,it potentially knocks out the doctor anyway.

But,voting for you again doesn't seem worth it,since if you turn out to be telling the truth,I'll have likely dug myself into quite the hole by pursuing it...

I still don't know who I should vote for though...the kinda random bandwagon's seem to be who will lynched tonight,but I can't say who i should vote for...

Lux, because I'm a jerk who doesn't want to be lynched.

The way I see it is this. If I have nothing useful to say, there is no point in saying anything. I could clutter this every day with "iunololz" posts, but what good would that do?

I have my suspicions of Crystsa. They're still fermenting at the moment, and I could be wrong, but the other candidates don't seem to deserve my vote. I need to make sure I get the vote in on time, and I might miss a lot of the rest of the evening, circumstances depending, so here goes nothing.

As much as I suspect Draco and Crysta of being Mafia, I have no idea if they are. So I'm going to break the tie as of the moment or rescind my vote if need be to still break the tie.

Lux Aeterna.

If we pull a townie again, I'd like to remind the town that Crysta started this bandwagon. She also saved Mikey's ass giving the Mafia a free night. Every lynch that we make gets us closer to the truth. Obviously the Mafia isn't going to want us to know the truth.

So if I die tonight, vote Crysta. If Lux turns out to be a townie also, it's just more coincidental evidence against Crysta but it's enough for us to lynch her to find out her true motives.

As much as I suspect Draco and Crysta of being Mafia, I have no idea if they are. So I'm going to break the tie as of the moment or rescind my vote if need be to still break the tie.

Lux Aeterna.

If we pull a townie again, I'd like to remind the town that Crysta started this bandwagon. She also saved Mikey's ass giving the Mafia a free night. Every lynch that we make gets us closer to the truth. Obviously the Mafia isn't going to want us to know the truth.

So if I die tonight, vote Crysta. If Lux turns out to be a townie also, it's just more coincidental evidence against Crysta but it's enough for us to lynch her to find out her true motives.

Wait so you're attacking me to break a tie? >_>

Wait so you're attacking me to break a tie? >_>

To prove that you're innocent and see why Crysta likes going after people whose deaths are beneficial to the mafia.

I don't think Crysta is Mafia, she's just guessing.

I'm not the only one who's getting weird vibes off of Crysta based on her voting history. I know for a fact that Bal also feels uneasy.

Based on what happens later, one of Lux/Ninji will be lynched. Preferably Lux (no offense) so that we can see what Crysta's story is. If Lux turns out to be Mafia, I'm still not inclined to say that Crysta is off the hook but there's a good chance that she's innocent. If Lux is innocent, I know that I'll have more than enough doubt in my system about her to want her lynched.