Fayt Zelpher's Mafia Game.

Fayt Zelpher

I did it this round since apparently everyone else does "random vote" when they aren't sure and that was the best way I could think of to do a random vote.

That would've been kinda funny if it ended up being me, though.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No real evidence this time around,but I'm gonna vote Weapons of Mass Construction.There is no point in tying up a vote,since every lynch at this point helps the town.

Suppose you lynched the detective, though... Wouldn't that, you know, be kinda bad...?

Suppose you lynched the detective, though... Wouldn't that, you know, be kinda bad...?

It would be unfortunate,but the town only gets a certain amount of kills,and needs to make them count.While conversely,what if I vote a mafia or the serial killer?Wouldn't that be...kinda good?And it's the more likely outcome than a useful town role.

Guys, I would guess that the serial killer must be hit twice before they are killed.

The serial killer has to be hit twice with night phase kills to die. However, he/she can be lynched on the first shot.

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Cheezperson, do you have your homepage set to this topic or something? You seem to always be in the list of people reading this topic. If you do, you should make sure everyone knows so you don't get targetted because of that.

Edited by Core

I'm going to be gone for about 3 hours or so. When I get back, I'm ending day phase. Meaning, now is the time to change votes or cast them if you choose to.

Current Votes: WoMC - 5

Russell: 3

Hikarusa: 2

Furetchen: 1

I Eat Tables: 1

I think I counted everyone...

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

I voted i eat tables as a random vote. I dun like being forgotten :(

(It's mostly the second part, the vote doesn't really matter to me since I'm clueless as to first day voting)

Edited by Reinfleche

Way to try to kill off one of you best thinkers. Show some backbone rather than be a sheep. Applies to you too, Furetchen.

EDIT: You guys are all idiots. My ego? MY FUCKING EGO?! Look at my username, avatar and the thing underneath! I'm pretending to act like Russell fucking Hantz, you dumbasses! According to Russell, "if you threaten me, you have to go".

Point A: Fair enough.

Point B: Why am I expected to know you're playing the role of some reality show character?

Point A: Fair enough.

Point B: Why am I expected to know you're playing the role of some reality show character?

Have you ever watched Survivor before? If you haven't, you've been living in a hole for 10 years. If you have, something should have clicked between my username and my avatar.

Have you ever watched Survivor before? If you haven't, you've been living in a hole for 10 years. If you have, something should have clicked between my username and my avatar.

That's the problem. Gets kinda old after 10 years. Anyways, you can definitely benefit the town for now, so I won't vote you out without evidence.

Saw like one season. Didn't interest me. I knew Russell was some guy in it from you mentioning it multiple times BUT HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HIS PERSONALITY, let alone second-guess you've decided to roleplay a canny arsehole.

Edited by Furetchen

I'm living in a good hole then.

J/K

That's the problem. Gets kinda old after 10 years. Anyways, you can definitely benefit the town for now, so I won't vote you out without evidence.

Good 'cause I'm innocent this time. In fact, there's a good chance that you'll regret my death.

Saw like one season. Didn't interest me. I knew Russell was some guy in it from you mentioning it multiple times BUT HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW HIS PERSONALITY, let alone second-guess you've decided to roleplay a canny arsehole.

I don't know, maybe the multiple commercials on American TV for Survivor could have tipped you off over the past 6~7 months?