Mafia Round 5

General Spoon

I still like to trust Mordecai more than you. If you are lynched and turn up as a townie, then Hika kills Mordecai tonight, Ether is cleared, and that's that. Unless your role is THAT important, you should see that it is the best in our point of view to lynch you.

Do you not want a cop alive? I like to think that my role IS that important because I just exonerated Hika for the world to see. Mafia can go for me or Hika tonight but we can take down Mordecai today and then another mafia member tomorrow.

Or Hika could kill Ether tonight after Mordy hangs.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, if i die today, the vigi shoots you tonight Russell because i'm telling the truth and you know it. I'm not very good at bluffing and i think everyone here knows that. Go on and lynch me who cares, you two will go down with me so i'll die happy. Besides i wouldn't pull this off if i was really sure you two were mafia. So really it'd be like i'm a martyr.

Remember what I said earlier? I saw Russel in the three hours between the time I confirmed I didn't have a limited amount of ammo and I raised suspicion on Russel/Raymond. Unless this was his plan from the beginning (lol ass pull), I'm certain that Russel would've called me out on it during those three hours unless he had a reason to believe that I was innocent

I think I figured it out. What a brilliant plan.

If Ether is mafia, then suddenly Mordy's plan becomes brilliant. He's [sarcasm]has to be innocent[/sarcasm] because he took out a mafia member.

I think Ether should get vigi'd tonight.

I don't buy it one bit. I still think Raymond is mafia, and I'm leaving my vote as such. Anyone who wants to help the mafia should vote Fayt, though.

Raymond doesn't matter right now

Actually, I have a question for Core.

You said that you suspected Ether, but not Russel, and then voted Russel. You'd normally vote the person you suspected in the first place wouldn't you?

I think the best thing to do now is vote for Ether. If he's mafia, then Mordecai is telling the truth and Russell should be shot by the vig, and vice versa.

EDIT: vote (reluctantly) changed

Edited by cheezperson

Vote: Mordecai

If Mordecai turns up innocent, then King Russell needs to be killed tonight. If Mordecai is a Mafia, then Ether needs to be killed tonight, and WoMC needs to be killed tomorrow as a lynch. Sorry WoMC, If Mordecai does turn out to be Mafia, I will tell my suspicions about you.

Here's the vote tally. And WoMC, you have to go back and unbold your original Fayt vote.

King Russell: 3

Fayt Zelpher: 2

Raymond: 1

Mordecai: 4

Ether: 1

Well, I have 2 options. I can save myself from getting stupidly lynched (honestly, I really hope that you guys don't fall for this one) and try and find another mafia member tonight or I can get myself lynched by continuing to vote for Mordecai. I'm changing my vote currently to Fayt for self preservation but it's still subject to change.

EDIT: Vote changed back to Mordecai. It's bolded in a previous post.

Now I want to address something that I thought was kinda dumb. Not to mention that it makes me a bit suspicious.

What if Russell is mafia and we just wasted a day? The chances are better that he's telling the truth than the chances are that he's bluffing. Besides, have you seen Mordecai play mafia before, he has never done anything like that, and I don't think he would. I strongly suggest you vote for Russell.

No Core, no. Your reasoning is wrong. Here's an example using your logic.

I've been hit before in the past by bullies and I've never done anything. It goes on for... 5 years, let's say. Then the next time a bully tries to hit me, I stab him with a knife. I've never done anything like that before and the bully wouldn't think that I would. But guess what? I did.

Just because he hasn't done it before doesn't mean that he can't do it now.

EDIT: Redoing the vote tally.

Edited by King Russell

Okay, I'm really confused (and I honestly forgot about the cop's scans being passed on to the deputy, that was my mistake) so let me think a minute. Mordecai and Russell are both claiming cop. If Mordecai is innocent, then Hika better shoot either Ether or Russell tonight, Russell definitely being the better candidate and Ether being a good target for next night as well. Something is off here and votes are all over the place, but I think I'll vote Mordecai because we could get a lot of information from this lynch /:

But wait, if he ends up the deputy then we lose both of the cops, and I know we possibly have two mafia under our belt but we'd have to work hard to find the other mafia /:

But wait, if he ends up the deputy then we lose both of the cops, and I know we possibly have two mafia under our belt but we'd have to work hard to find the other mafia /:

Which is exactly why lynching Ether is the best move. We'll have no possibility of losing a deputy/cop while still getting the new information we need.

I don't think unbolding is required to vote; iirc, it was fine in the past.

Votes must be bolded and obvious. If I miss a vote because you implied it or forgot to make it obvious, that's your fault, not mine. If you change your vote and make a new post with a vote, unbold your old one. If you change your vote and forget to unbold your first one, I'll ignore your attempt of change because, well, because I can.
Which is exactly why lynching Ether is the best move. We'll have no possibility of losing a deputy/cop while still getting the new information we need.

I think that independent of Ether's role Mordecai is suspicious

What do you all think about the validity of Russell's reports? They seem way too safe to me.

I'm inclined to trust his more than double mafia. Especially since I'm certain he would've attacked me if he hadn't had a reason to believe I was innocent

Oh for sure. The results of this lynch are gonna shape the way the game goes for the next couple of rounds.

Anyways I hate to sound like a broken record, but Ether's the safest vote (it may be too late to lynch him though). Can someone tally all the votes up? I'm really confused as to who voted for who.