Total: 9 but will increase to 11 as of September

In the first one I got 14

Edited by Ingen

• 2 weeks later...

Using Rhaan's system...

I'm 5' 8"... so +5

Male.... +0

150 lbs... +3

My BMI is 22.8. According to the BMI calculation, my body fat percentage is 16%... so +0.

and I just turned twenty in May. -1.

My constitution is... 7. I guess that makes sense.

I'd have 9 con in eight months time though! I've been working out recently, so I suppose it all works out tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...

*raises hand* is there a calculation system for people who live in europe and use the metric system and kilograms, and don't understand a thing about inches, miles and pounds?

Also, I weigh about 69-70kg, I am 1,73m "tall", and I'm 19 years old.

Edited by Xiltas

*raises hand* is there a calculation system for people who live in europe and use the metric system and kilograms, and don't understand a thing about inches, miles and pounds?

Also, I weigh about 69-70kg, I am 1,73m "tall", and I'm 19 years old.

1 pound = 0.4536 kilograms

1 mile = 1.609 kilometers (1609 meters)

1 inch = 2.54 centimeters (0.0254 meters)

I'm not in the mood for math right now, you can calculate yourself.

why do tall people get higher con ?

Why wouldn't they? Humans aren't barrel-chested dwarves. There's only so much muscle you can fit on any frame, and weapons are pretty long so it's easier to swing them if you are larger. Now, obviously skinny people that are 6+ foot should have less con than someone that is 5'10" but extremely muscular, but if we are talking exact same "frame" but different heights, it should be quite obvious why the taller one would have more con.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Rhaan's system gives me 10 Constitution, so I'd go Shaman for 9 Con. I'm slow too (I average 9:00-ish Mile times, the final mile of the year my friend who's even slower than me was saying he was finally gunna beat me, so I pushed myself too hard. 8:00 mile time plus passing out biggrin.gif). I'd be like Knoll but with decent luck. So I'm a bad character, but I don't SUCK.

Under the old system I could have been a 14 Con Knight.

I have no chance of being a Myrm...

Well with Rhaan's system, I got 10 CON naked.

One higher than the original system, but with seeing myself as Hector-like, +2 CON would give me 12 CON, which is indeed quite Hector-like.

• 2 weeks later...

5 Con... Damn no wonder I suck at ruck marches so bad! XDDDDDDD

Gimme dat Slim Sword you...

Ironic cuz I'm fit and can do a shit load of pushups (Given the motivation). But I'm so light (And thus have less to push when doing push ups) that I'm still comparitively weak and hate that damn M16. M4 is much more manageable, but I'd still rather an AUG...

Edited by H3X/AntiStyle

5'8 Male 200 pounds 30% body and 15, so 5 con, (I may have got the math wrong) but it seems about right and since I want to be mage I have 4 con so I would have the same con as Serra seems about right (I have low self esteem)

Edited by weso12

I have 10 con! woot...that doesnt really sound like me in my mind, im not exactly strong and know i can't use anything heavy...i see myself more as a myrmidon and this has me as sort of a general or fighter. really though it was fun to give it a try lol

Male

Age 16

5'6"

116 lbs

I have 3 Con. That's kind of bad. I have about as much Con as Lute, I think. I can rescue... Nobody? Nils, maybe? That's pathetic.

Well, think of it this way, though: We could stick you on a horse and in the GBA games since you are male you'd have 22 aid. You can rescue everything but Merlinus. In fact, we could stick you on a wyvern and you'd be able to carry around guys like Gonzales. Colonel M would probably field you. He wouldn't get you kills or promote you or anything, but he might field you.

GBA rescuing for mounted units:

males can rescue anything with wt = 25 - your con

females can rescue anything with wt = 20 - your con

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Argh. Well, at least I could rescue someone if put on a wyvern. If I were an FE unit, I'd probably be a myrmidon or a mage. I don't have the greatest physical strength, but I'm quick and lithe. I'm one of those people that if I'm not talking, then it's like I'm not in the room. And if I am talking, then I'm soft spoken. Innate Stillness? :lol: My sister suggested Mage because I have a photographic memory and I'm linguistic and smart, good for spells like Fimbulvetr or those dark tomes. Or I could just be a healer. Support roles are good.

Well, think of it this way, though: We could stick you on a horse and in the GBA games since you are male you'd have 22 aid. You can rescue everything but Merlinus. In fact, we could stick you on a wyvern and you'd be able to carry around guys like Gonzales. Colonel M would probably field you. He wouldn't get you kills or promote you or anything, but he might field you.

What about the guys who got -1 con? They could rescue literally anything in the game on their side!

Still, if my choices for Con are between two and nine...think I'm gonna go for the nine.