FE Pairings

PenandPaper71

That SanakixNaesala made me lol.

As for Ike's side of the bargain, as I've told people many times, I think he loves her back, he only makes it less obvious. I've added a new reason why Ike might try to hide his feelings or at least make them less obvious and that's Aimee. She's the first girl Ike knows for sure loves him, and he avoids her like heck, so that may tempt him to avoid more women as well (explaining why he seems to show no interest in any women), plus it wouldn't be pretty for Elincia and Aimee to fight if both find out one another loves Ike. And as caring as Ike is about people, he definitely wouldn't want to see two women fighting over him.

Ike is pretty willing to bluntly tell Aimee that he doesn't have feelings for her, I don't think sparing Aimee's feelings is sufficient justification to not show feelings for Elincia (alternative explanation: Ike doesn't have romantic feelings for Elincia).

This is more of a philosophical thing, but the word "love" seems to be thrown around here a lot. I really don't think Aimee loves Ike...she's just infatuated with him. There's a pretty big difference there IMO. I also think Elincia "loving" Ike is very presumptuous.

And my other reasoning for Ike keeping low about his feelings is that he doesn't quite understand them as well as Elincia might. He hardly knows a mother's love, let alone romantic love since he doesn't remember his mother well, so how could he possibly be confident of himself in this matter?

Bringing Ike's mother into this is really Freudian and somewhat irrelevant. He had Titania as a sujrrogate mother, and she's pretty supportive. Ike isn't particularly shy about his feelings towards anything else (he's blunt to a fault), so to presume he doesn't have confidence in this matter is quite the assumption.

Oh, and there is, of course, their bloodlines. Ike and Elincia may not care themselves where they were born, but the common folk and nobles might, which would stir up trouble if their love was made public enough. This would further influence Ike to renounce his peerage after PoR, and Elincia to possibly be "forced" into marrying her next best choice, Geoffrey, once the rumors about them kick in. Then, the rumors reach Ike, giving him a good reason to want to run away from Tellius forever. Exploring unknown lands could just be a mere excuse, albeit a good one.

Ike was named a noble in PoR. He's also well respected everywhere, he's regarded as the Hero of Tellius, especially in Crimea. By the end of PoR, there's no significant difference in rank between Ike and Geoffrey. The birth thing could be an issue, except that in game Ike's non-noble birth is not brought up a negative past his naming as a noble (promo in PoR) and everyone and their mother adores and respects him regardless.

RD specifically states that Ike leaves the court because he doesn't like to be around arguing nobles, not because there were any issues about his birth. Also, if he actually "loved" Elincia, or even liked her as more than a friend, wouldn't he try to stay in the palace as much as possible? He definitely was not forced out.

Really, all this is pretty simple if you pay attention. It all connects and I've had to replay events in both games to come up with all of this and fit the pieces together.

I really don't mind you preferring IkexElincia, but to act as if it is logical is incorrect. It only "connects" with your assumptions, conjectures, and contrary to fact alternative explanations (IE why Ike left Tellius). Geoffrey and Elincia's paired ending overrides all other evidence, though even without that IkexElincia is still not valid.

Edited by -Cynthia-

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sanaki/Naesala.

I'm not sure what to say... :blink:

Just reposting mine.

Astrid X Makalov or Gatrie (I don't really mind which, to be honest)

Calill X Largo (Canon)

Lyre X Ranulf

Lethe X Zihark (No comment...)

Heather X Ilyana (Hmmm...yes!)

Mia X Ike (OF COURSE!)

Leanne X Naesala (canon)

Tanith X Oscar

Jill X Haar (because it's so sweet... and canon)

Elincia X Geoffrey (canon)

Marcia X Kieran

Laura X Aran (Almost canon, right?)

Lucia X Bastian

Mist X Boyd or Rolf (I'd say that either is equally acceptable)

Titania x Rhys

You know, it's a shame that I'm not in RD (Vika X NinjaMonkey FTW!)

Heather x Nephenee

Ilyana x Her food

Ike x Soren (Don't mind, nothing wrong here...)

Oscar x Tanith

Marcia x Kieran

Edward x Laura

Aran x His genericness

Edited by Soul

Soren, Aimee, and Ranulf would like to have a word with you.

Okay, they can join in on the action. (and ranulf is very shoddy, honestly just because they have an ending for it doesn't mean it's undisputed canon. And since when did Ike care about Aimee? It's totally one sided)

Hey, if we have to turn this into a favorite pairings/orgy topic to avoid these silly arguments that never go anywhere, totally worth it.

FE4 Gen 1

Sigurd x Diadora

Ayra x Lex/Holyn (either is fine)

Levin x Fury

Azel x Tiltyu

Aideen x Jamka/Midir (also, either is fine)

Lachesis x Beowulf--->Fin

Dew x Brigid

Claude x Sylvia

Cuan x Ethlin

FE4 Gen 2

Lakche x Johan

Skasaher x Julia (from a fic I read. And I did go and make it happen. :B )

Celice x Lana

Sety x Tinny

Arthur x Fee

Aless x Leen

Shannan x Patty

Altenna x Arion

Leaf x Nanna

FE6

Roy x Lilina

Rutger x Clarine x Dieck = OT3 of death and destruction

Zeiss x Ellen

Miledy x Gale <--I wish he was recruitable. And not just in Bonus Maps either.

Percival x Cecilia

Karel x Every woman in FE4 for WTFPWN growths.

FE7

Eliwood x Ninian

Hector x Lyn

Raven x Lucius

Matthew x Leila

FE8<---I do supports in this game just for paired endings.

Seth x Eirika

Ephraim x Tana

Innes x L'arachel

Gerik x Tethys

Gerik x Marisa

Joshua x Natasha

Joshua x Marisa

Vanessa x Forde

Syrene x Kyle

Syrene x Gilliam

Colm x Neimi

Artur x Lute

Franz x Amelia

...I like too many pairings.

Just because it's one sided doesn't mean Aimee's happy to see Ike with X person not named Aimee.

Ike totally wants to make cat puns the rest of his life.

Ike actually has romantic subtext with a lot of people if we want to see every interaction as a lot of romantic innuendo. We might as well just ship Ikex Tellius.

Actually scratch that, since it makes Marth mad in Brawl. IkexTelliusxMarth.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Actually scratch that, since it makes Marth mad in Brawl. IkexTelliusxMarth.

Beats the sin out of people beating each other over the head with "IkexElincia!" "No ur totally wrong! GeoffreryxElincia!"

This OT3 is BBlade-approved.

And since it's bought up, IkexJill totally doesn't get enough love. I don't care if the lack of development in FE10 says no.

Edited by Detective Badd

Lack of development in RD doesn't stop Ikex Elincia shippers (you think it would, but fangirls have WTA over logic). Ike x Jill (and Lethe) is pretty valid in PoR.

Ikex Titania is weird though, since she's a mother figure. Ike x Oscar works since Oscar likes cooking and Ike likes food.

Ikex Titania is weird though, since she's a mother figure.

"figure" is what saves it from being creepy, actually. Think of all the brother/sister figure pairings out there. Forde/Kyle, Eliwood/Hector, Barst/Ogma (okay, kinda gotta use your imagination for that one, but the context is still there, if only because they have a support), Dick/Ward or Lot (context is a lot clearer there. And yeah, I know these are all yaoi, I can't think of any het/yuri ones. Maybe Franz/Amelia qualifies, or more likely, Lute/Artur?). Like the pairings or not you could definitely argue a case for all of them pretty easily. So why do all the rules change when it's a milf and not a guy around the male's age?

Ike x Oscar works since Oscar likes cooking and Ike likes food.

I'm not sure food is a strong basis for a pairing unless Ilyana's involved. Like, Ike definitely likes Oscar's cooking but it doesn't really qualify him as a food whore, especially when about half of Oscar's personality is him being a chef. Plus Oscar is kinda yeech, eyes always shut and all.

But hell. Whatever floats your boat.

Edited by Detective Badd

No, fuck you.

Language, Soul.

Might as well repost mine. They haven't changed much since the last topic. Or at all really.

FE1:

Marth/Sheeda (Canon)

Nobody else in Akaneia has enough of a personality to care so I'll move on.

Judgral:

Sigurd/Deirdre (Canon)

Fury/Levin (Canon maybe?)

Fin/Lachesis (same as above)

Adean/Midayle (One of two retainer/princess pairings I like, plus gameplay-wise she has no business being with anyone else unless you want Lester to suck)

Lex/Ayra

Azel/Tiltyu

Celice/Yuria (Don't judge me >_>)

Leaf/Nanna (Canon)

Elibe:

Roy/Lilina (Canon)

Wolt/Sue

Fir/Noah

Eliwood/Ninian (Canon)

Hector/Lyn (Canon)

Nino/Jaffar (probably the best done romance support convo, plus it kinda makes sense given Nino's kids. Lugh pretty much has the same cheerful personality as Nino. And Ray gets his cynical antisocial nature from his dad Jaffar. Plus, with Ray's epic perma-smirk, you know he has a future as Elibe's Supreme Overlord)

Erk/Priscilla (her other two options, Guy and Heath, ditch her like the douchebags they are)

Matthew/Serra (Didn't expect them to get an ending when I got their supports so my surprise at it may have influenced my favoring this pair)

Kent/Fiora (There C/B convo was hilarious and the A one was just adorable)

Wil/Rebecca

Dart/Farina

Raven/Lucius (probably the only gay pair fangirls gush over that I could truly get behind)

Magvel:

Eirika/Seth (the other loyal retainer/princess pair I like)

Ephraim/L'Arachel

Tana/Cormag

Joshua/Natasha

Franz/Amelia

Gerik/Tethys (the only FE couple to actually drop what they were doing and have sex, right there on the battlefield! :awesome: )

Innes/Vanessa

Gilliam/Syrene

Tellius:

Ike/Elincia (Buuuut ya know what?)

Geoffrey/Elincia (is good too! Also Canon)

Zihark/Illyana (I did NOT enjoy those RD teases with no follow up. Come on, IS)

Mist/Rolf (This was the correct answer and IS failed)

Boyd/Titania (This is where they should have gone! =D)

Mia/Rhys (Whoever called this a crack pairing is sick in the head. They interact far more than that pairing I'll never get Ike/Mia. THAT's the crack pairing here. And yes, Mia is definitely the man in this relationship)

Tanith/Oscar

Naesala/Leanne (Canon)

Marcia/Kieran

Nephenee/Heather (just 'cause)

Micaiah/Pelleas (only 'cause I hate Sothe. Plus the idea of Sothe boning his mother figure is squick)

Haar/Jill (Demon King of the Skies needs his Queen)

Ike is pretty willing to bluntly tell Aimee that he doesn't have feelings for her, I don't think sparing Aimee's feelings is sufficient justification to not show feelings for Elincia (alternative explanation: Ike doesn't have romantic feelings for Elincia).

Yeah, no. You weren't paying attention to what I said. I wasn't saying Ike wanted to spare Aimee's feelings. I said Ike would not want two women to end up fighting over him (or making Aimee unhappy because he loves another). He clearly doesn't care about her feelings for him at all. However, he DOES care enough about Aimee to consider her a friend, and he's definitely not the kind of guy to let friends fight over him or deliberately make one of them unhappy.

This is more of a philosophical thing, but the word "love" seems to be thrown around here a lot. I really don't think Aimee loves Ike...she's just infatuated with him. There's a pretty big difference there IMO. I also think Elincia "loving" Ike is very presumptuous.

Infatuation or love, I still stand by my point. As for Elincia loving Ike, she giggles at him and gets flirty a few times in PoR, both her AND Ike agree to return home together at the near end of RD, she says in her death quote in part 4 endgame "my noble Ike" and when Ike dies in PoR's endgame he begs Elincia to forgive him. I'd think it logical for one who is dying to say the name of the person they love in their final words. Also, in Elincia and Ike's A support in PoR, Ike says helping Elincia save Crimea means more to him than just a job she's given him (which hints at his feelings) and she responds with "Oh, Ike..." If you notice, both of them simply refer to each other as Ike and Elincia, not Princess and General/lord/whatever. That may not directly hint at love, but it does show that they don't care about their bloodlines, only about each other.

Bringing Ike's mother into this is really Freudian and somewhat irrelevant. He had Titania as a sujrrogate mother, and she's pretty supportive. Ike isn't particularly shy about his feelings towards anything else (he's blunt to a fault), so to presume he doesn't have confidence in this matter is quite the assumption.

First of all, that's not what a surrogate mother is. A surrogate mother is a woman who gives birth to another woman's baby. I highly doubt anyone in Tellius even has the means to do that process, let alone Titania and Elena. Secondly, Titania is supportive, but that is not the same as the love of a real mother. I doubt Ike knows much about love at all and thus that makes him reluctant to show those feelings. I know I would be, no matter how blunt I might act. Besides, if Ike wasn't shy about it, how come he never right out said to Aimee that he doesn't love her?

RD specifically states that Ike leaves the court because he doesn't like to be around arguing nobles, not because there were any issues about his birth. Also, if he actually "loved" Elincia, or even liked her as more than a friend, wouldn't he try to stay in the palace as much as possible? He definitely was not forced out.

I didn't say Ike was forced. I said he was influenced by the fact that his and Elincia's histories could spark a conflict if their love was made public enough. Not forced, influenced. It only further supported his decision to leave the court because of arguing nobles.

I really don't mind you preferring IkexElincia, but to act as if it is logical is incorrect. It only "connects" with your assumptions, conjectures, and contrary to fact alternative explanations (IE why Ike left Tellius). Geoffrey and Elincia's paired ending overrides all other evidence, though even without that IkexElincia is still not valid.

I act like it is logical because it IS logical. I don't understand why you can't see that. No matter what you say, Ike/Elincia remains valid until IS specifically says they will never be together, either directly or in a game (or they say something that makes the pairing completely impossible, like Geoffrey and Elincia stay together forever and have children, etc.). And I have yet to hear that from them. And if you go using the fact that Ike was never seen again as an argument against this, it only said Ike was never seen again. Simple as that. It never said he wasn't seen outside of Tellius or at least heard from. Heck, since either Soren or Ranulf go with him, he technically is. I don't see anything preventing Elincia from going and finding him, like I have her do in my fanfic. She even said herself in RD that she never wanted to be queen, so this would give her a good reason to abandon the stress and troubles of being a ruler. Not abandoning Crimea, as she would never do that, only her throne.

Edited by Eternal Bond

except that Ike, being the hero of the continent (twice), being knighted by Elincia, having the full support of the Begnion Empire (which is the big daddy nation of Tellius), and having extremely powerful alliances with pretty much every single country and rulers of Tellius, he is pretty much "beyond" Elincia's level.

his name is widely known throughout Tellius, both with Laguz and Beorc. He helped re-establish broken relationships among the nations. He helped bring a new era of peace.

In fact, if Ike so wanted, he could have become the king of Crimea. he was in his full right, after all, since it was him who recovered the country.

besides, plot-wise, he never actually showed any more interest in Elincia than he did for say, Titania, or Mia, or any other female character of the game. It began strictly as an employer-employee relationship, which developed into a sort of "family" affection. He didn't go beyond his way to treat Elincia any different from anyone in the Greil Mercenaries. You may hate me to say this, but he actually showed more genuine concern and interest for Soren than he ever did for Elincia (not that I support that particular pairing, but it's just to prove a point). Ike only treated Elincia as a friend, like he would treat any other member of the Greil Mercenaries. Elincia being interested in Ike may actually have some validity, but it mostly depends on how you analyze her comments, it's not clear cut.

Now on your "Elincia will leave Crimea to go after Ike" theory.

no

Look at her ending in FE10

Devoted Queen- Elincia

Elincia governed Crimea with resolve and a deep love for her people. Her reign was remembered as a golden age

judging from her actions in FE10, and her ending, it would be completely out-of-character for Elincia to just go "ah, i think i'll just go run away and leave all my people alone"

now, when it comes to canon. Canon is canon because it's mentioned by the creators as true. if it's not mentioned by the creators as true, then it is not canon. The game says that Elincia remained in her country and her reign was remembered as a golden age. that is the canon ending for Elincia. Unless the creators decide to add something else later through interviews and whatnot, then nothing more should be assumed. You can wish that there was something else to the story, you can think up of possible reasons as to why what you think should be actually happened, but without the Word of God, then you're pretty much just ranting without foundation.

Geoffrey (A support with Elincia)

Geoffrey's chivalrous nature and loyalty to Queen Elincia ensured that all of Crimea supported their marriage.

Likewise. They married, there is no mention that they ever separated, so you can't assume that they did. IS says that this is all there is to their story, and that is that (until they either make a sequel or give some interview where they state that there was more to their marriage than what is mentioned in-game)

the same goes for Ike leaving Crimea. He explicitly stated that it was because he didn't like the noble life. he gives no hints that it could have been for any other reason, no suggestions, or anything. Therefore, you can't actually SAY there was anything else involved in him leaving Crimea. What you are doing is equivalent to me saying that Ike left Crimea because there was flying space ninjas attacking and he was afraid to fight them. They have no grounds, no foundation, therefore it's just fanfiction material.

and the same goes for Ike never being seen again.

it may be fun to think up of possible scenarios in which Ike and Elincia might have ended up together, but to try to present them as fact is, at the very least, dishonest. Fanfiction stays fanfiction for a reason.

I'm saying I think my theory is quite possible, not fact.

And again, I never said Elincia would abandon her people or Crimea. Leaving a country is not the same as abandoning it. I've lived outside of the US before, but I'd never abandon it. So I know full well what this is like. Even far away, Elincia can care about the safety and well-being of her people and country. She doesn't need to be seated on a throne against her will. She was practically forced to rule because there was no one else to do so. I even felt sorry for her because she grew up like a commoner and was inexperienced. Since Renning was found alive, she can ensure peace for her people and country because Renning respects her wishes and would no doubt make a good king (besides this, he was meant to rule in the first place, so obviously he must have had training and education) and choose her own path.

And if she and Ike truly did share a secret romance, I think her choice would be to pursue him. Marrying Geoffrey was the best option she had at the end of RD since if she did stay Queen, she'd need to produce an heir to continue the bloodline and if she didn't marry him after the rumors among the nobility started and chose to immediately go after Ike, well, let's just say the nobles themselves may not be happy.

Edited by Eternal Bond

Ike/Elincia or Ike/Geoffrey, I never thought of which one I like more. honestly I don't think Ike was that interested in her in that way

Boyd/Mist is cool, a little weird but they do get married farther in the future so it's all good, Rolf's not mature enough for Mist anyways

Kieran/Marcia they seem cool together as well. I always support them in FE9

Naesala/Leanne is creepy. he looked after her while she was growing up ever since she was born then he marries her? sounds wrong

Zihark/Ilyana I like them together, if only cause I don't know who else they would be paired with

Rhys/Mia should've been a paired ending. they're really cute together

Haar/Jill no, just no. that reminds me of Richard and Monica from Friends.

that's all for now. I don't think about paired endings that much

I don't support Ike/Soren or Ike/Ranulf either. they're just best friends

Edited by Killer Poleax

LowenXRebecca ("Riding in on your white horse..." "Uh, my horse is sorrel." "Shut up!")

RathXGeneric

HectorXLyn

EliwoodXNinian

GerikXTethys

All I can say is that PoR and especially that game's ending was what turned me into the Ike/Elincia fan that I am. They were just too adorable together not to love and I seriously thought they were going to kiss during the ending. And even though they didn't, I still got a kick out of them holding hands. So sweet. :3

Edited by Eternal Bond

some FE7 endings:

Eliwood/Ninian - they spent a lot of the game on it so I got used to it

Rebecca/Wil - because I like Wil more than Lowen and their support heats up during B and A. too bad they don't have an ending(omg they do have an ending! awesome!)

Lyn/Rath - dunno, just cause Rath supports with only one girl and he's cool (I don't think they have an ending)(wow they do have an ending)

Hector/Lyn - if she can't go with Rath then I'm ok with her going with Hector

Kent/Fiora - they are perfect for each other. or maybe not. they have the same personality

Dart/Farina - their supports are funny

Sain/Priscilla - cause I like both of them (they don't have an ending? :o that sucks)

kinda off topic, who is Roy's real mother? Lyn, Fiora or Ninian?

Edited by Killer Poleax

Yeah, no. You weren't paying attention to what I said. I wasn't saying Ike wanted to spare Aimee's feelings. I said Ike would not want two women to end up fighting over him (or making Aimee unhappy because he loves another). He clearly doesn't care about her feelings for him at all. However, he DOES care enough about Aimee to consider her a friend, and he's definitely not the kind of guy to let friends fight over him or deliberately make one of them unhappy.

Elincia and Aimee don't even interact with each other over the course of the two games. If Ike actually had feelings for Elincia, the two of them could still live at the palace while Aimee and co. went around continuing to be traveling mechants. I'm not sure how Aimee and Elincia could fight if Aimee isn't even present, so I'm not seeing how this is a consideration. Also, they couldn't have a secret relationship?

I'm not even sure Ike considers Aimee a friend, all we see him do is blow her off.

Infatuation or love, I still stand by my point. As for Elincia loving Ike, she giggles at him and gets flirty a few times in PoR, both her AND Ike agree to return home together at the near end of RD, she says in her death quote in part 4 endgame "my noble Ike" and when Ike dies in PoR's endgame he begs Elincia to forgive him. I'd think it logical for one who is dying to say the name of the person they love in their final words. Also, in Elincia and Ike's A support in PoR, Ike says helping Elincia save Crimea means more to him than just a job she's given him (which hints at his feelings) and she responds with "Oh, Ike..."

Giggling and being flirty are clearly infatuation, not love.

Half the cast of PoR returns to Crimea at the end of the game.

Rolf says Shinon's name when he dies, but I don't think they're in love. A lot of the other death quotes involve non-romantic love partners as well (Makalov/Marcia for instance).

Ike says that because he cares about Crimea, he states pretty explicitly that he wants to defend his homeland.

If you notice, both of them simply refer to each other as Ike and Elincia, not Princess and General/lord/whatever. That may not directly hint at love, but it does show that they don't care about their bloodlines, only about each other.

This is not correct.

From Ike/Elincia's B Support

Ike: Princess Elincia? You're still here?

Elincia: Oh, my lord Ike. W-well, I was getting a little practice in. I don't want to be a burden to everyone else.

The only person in the Ike x Elincia x Geoffrey who doesn't use titles is when Elincia talks to Geoffrey.

First of all, that's not what a surrogate mother is. A surrogate mother is a woman who gives birth to another woman's baby. I highly doubt anyone in Tellius even has the means to do that process, let alone Titania and Elena. Secondly, Titania is supportive, but that is not the same as the love of a real mother. I doubt Ike knows much about love at all and thus that makes him reluctant to show those feelings.

surrogate mother

n.

1. A woman who bears a child for another person, often for pay, either through artificial insemination or by carrying until birth another woman's surgically implanted fertilized egg.

2. One that acts as, serves as, or is a mother substitute.

Also, Ike had Greil and Mist. I guess you could argue that Ike didn't love them, but that seems contrary to fact. Or you could try to argue that without a mother's love Ike wouldn't know his true feelings or some horseshit, but that flies in the face of people with single parents who have perfectly functional relationships.

Ike sees all the GMs as his family, and it's pretty clear he loves Mist and Greil and Titania/Soren possibly the brothers all in at least a platonic sense. Ike has a lot of experience with non-romantic love.

I know I would be, no matter how blunt I might act. Besides, if Ike wasn't shy about it, how come he never right out said to Aimee that he doesn't love her?

Because Aimee never tells Ike she loves him (because she really doesn't, again infatuation is not love!) He outright rejects her when she tells him about settling down with him.

I didn't say Ike was forced. I said he was influenced by the fact that his and Elincia's histories could spark a conflict if their love was made public enough. Not forced, influenced. It only further supported his decision to leave the court because of arguing nobles.

It's more pure speculation without any evidence. It never mentions that any nobles took offense at Ike being named a noble, because again, everyoen thinks Ike is the most awesome guy ever.

I act like it is logical because it IS logical. I don't understand why you can't see that. No matter what you say, Ike/Elincia remains valid until IS specifically says they will never be together, either directly or in a game (or they say something that makes the pairing completely impossible, like Geoffrey and Elincia stay together forever and have children, etc.). And I have yet to hear that from them. And if you go using the fact that Ike was never seen again as an argument against this, it only said Ike was never seen again. Simple as that. It never said he wasn't seen outside of Tellius or at least heard from. Heck, since either Soren or Ranulf go with him, he technically is. I don't see anything preventing Elincia from going and finding him, like I have her do in my fanfic. She even said herself in RD that she never wanted to be queen, so this would give her a good reason to abandon the stress and troubles of being a ruler. Not abandoning Crimea, as she would never do that, only her throne.

By that logic, really no pairing is invalid. If Ike x Elincia is valid, so is Ike x Rolf. What makes sense to do is to look at the data of what IS has given us about their romantic status and what they gave us was Geoffreyx Elincia. The rest of your post is pure speculation, it also contradicts how Elincia gains much more confidence as queen after Part 2 of RD. Yes, maybe Elincia chases after Ike, it's possible. And maybe Ike resurrects Ashnard and hooks up with him, there are a nearly infinite number of things that could possibly happen.

kinda off topic, who is Roy's real mother? Lyn, Fiora or Ninian?

It's either Ninian or Fiora. Sword of Seals implies Roy's mother is Ilian, meaning it can't be Lyn.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I like Eliwood x Ninian personally, since it pretty much explicitly states their romance regardless of whether you support them or not. The only issue is that you think someone would bring up Roy being half-dragon in FE6 somewhere, but maybe it's really hard to detect or something.

As for Lilina's mother, I usually say Florina, mainly because of Lilina's personality. She's pretty meek like Florina, she doesn't share much personality with Hector/Lyn/Farina