United States (random idea I thought of this morning)

Freohr Datia

The United States of America  

83 members have voted

1. 1. How many states have you visited so far?

• 0 states (for those who were neither born nor have visited the US)
    • Just been in the one I was born in
    • 2-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-49
    • I've been to all 50 of them!!! =D (FD give thumbs up to any of these)
    • My name may or may not be Raven/Raven Vs Raven and have been to one, but just visiting

I hate how I just assumed this morning that everyone had to have been able to answer this just because I did but I did correct myself before I actually got on here.

How many states of the United States have you visited? I wanna see how much people explore and travel.

It'll take me a while to estimate... Can't really remember yet.

Edited by Freohr Datia

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about people that have been to the USA but only one state? And zero, furthest west I've been is Wales <_< (counting the furthest west as the date line).

2-5

I really dont think anyone has been to all 50 of them

With the exception of Alaska, I have. D: I'm going this summer? If not this summer, the next one for sure.

2-5

I really dont think anyone has been to all 50 of them

Oh, I don't know about that, but I know that I myself haven't.

I'd say I've been through/visited about half of them. I think 28 if I remember correctly.

I live in California, been to Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Florida, Tennessee, and New Jersey. So seven if you include my home state.

If we include airports/traveling, Texas, Arizona, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania and Georgia as well.

Edited by Crysta

Six to ten. I live in California, and have made a road trip to Maryland where relatives lived for a summer vacation once or twice. We have then gone both north (through Pennsylvania to New York) and south (down to South Carolina) from there.

So it might actually be more like twelve or thirteen.

Six to ten. I live in California, and have made a road trip to Maryland where relatives lived for a summer vacation once or twice. We have then gone both north (through Pennsylvania to New York) and south (down to South Carolina) from there.

So it might actually be more like twelve or thirteen.

Like this, but with Wisconsin instead of Maryland. 6-10

been, as in actually stayed there for a significant amount of time, i've been to five (Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Nevada, and California)

i've also visited Arizona, Oklahoma, and Louisiana

Basically, most of southwestern US.

33xyd54.jpg

States I've visited are colored in, the dotted red line is where the international boundary will be in the near future if everything goes as planned.

Note that I consider visiting an airport the same as visiting the place where the airport is located.

The US states I've been to are Arizona, California, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, and Virginia: eleven states. I didn't include states of which the only time I spent in them was at an airport because that's cheating.

2-5 New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Boston,(those were part of a tour when my relatives wanted to visit the US) and Nevada

Edited by Generic Officer

Let's see ...

Nevada, California, Utau, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, Maryland, Georgia, Ohio.

13 ... here's the ones I was actually visiting.

Nevada(Live here)

California(Relatives)

Arizona(Relatives)

Virginia(Relatives)

Ohio(Relatives)

Maryland(Relatives)

Georgia(Relatives)

What's with all the relatives?! :blink:

Hmm... I'd say about 20. We drove through a lot of them on a trip to Washington DC, and I've stopped in a few at an airport (I'm not counting the one's I flew over, only landed in).