Lightning's Mafia

riariadne

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That night in the village, the Black Knight once again set off, but this time went to the bar. "I'd like to talk to a Fireman," he said. An hour later the barman told him, "He's in the back room," and the Black Knight walked in.

"I have a job for you. I'd like you to kill yourself."

"No can do, pal," he replied smoothly, "I don't want the money that badly. You'd need to give me 100,000,000,000,000 gold for that."

"I have a coupon," the Black Knight countered.

"Let me see that," Volke said, and took the coupon out of his hands, and read it, "99.99999999% off coupon as a bonus for hiring me 100 times. That brings you price down to 10,000... crap... I mean, uh, I reserve the right to refuse offers."

"I had a back up plan then." The Black Knight attacked him with Alondite, and walked out of the inn. On his way back to the tower of guidance, he was randomly hit by a meteor. "What the hell was that? Whatever, it didn't even scratch my armor."

Champion Cynthia, also known as Volke the Watcher, has been killed!

--

Day phase 2, begin!

(The meteor was Calill again, by the way)

Either they've been pretty lucky or the guys in the mafia are competent playersin which case I eat Tables may be guilty but can I ask nobody bandwagons until he gets a chance to defend himself otherwise we may as well keep on digging ;)

Edited by mikethfc

Either they've been pretty lucky or the guys in the mafia are competent playersin which case I eat Tables may be guilty but can I ask nobody bandwagons until he gets a chance to defend himself otherwise we may as well keep on digging ;)

I investigated him - he's innocent.

Vote: Lux Aeterna

(Edit to bold vote)

Edited by Fayt Zelpher

Any reason for Lux besides the fact he hasn't posted?

Not really. Just a stab in the dark based on the fact that I know that some people are innocent and he's not someone I've cleared. Plus, the RNG that gets used REALLY likes to make him a mafioso.

Personally i'm just following my dangerous habit.

Nun hard too nun harder?

Whilst I'm tempted to say Spoon he was probably/possibly investigated early on and so the no nominees means he's safe...possibly

I'm still undecided yet but I'll say it again don't all gang up until they at least have a decent chance to defend themselves (more than 5 mins)

Thanks for pretty much guaranteeing I get killed tonight, Zelpher :awesome:. Anyway, I think either Spoon or Hikarusa is Callil, since it seems very much like something they'd do. That's not particularly helpful to us but... whatever.

Anyway, unless someone wants to claim Miller, Bizz is clear. Despite what Fayt says, I'm not clear, since I could be Sephiran and/or Fayt could be mafia.

Mike, while I don't need to defend myself, the flaw in your logic is that Night 1 was probably a "Hit someone good that the doc won't protect" moment, Night 2 was a "The Doc is dead, kill the player someone has admitted is a good role". Hey, that means Fayt is pretty much clear - he said Cynthia was one of his people. Now there's just the chance I'm Sephiran which, while I know I'm not, we shouldn't rule out too quickly.

I have no major suspicions as of right now. I'm going to lurk for a bit (ergo, read what's been posted tomorrow after school)

Thanks for pretty much guaranteeing I get killed tonight, Zelpher :awesome:.

Not forgetting that we aren't certain that Fayt is the detective he could be part of the mafia as the lack of subtlety makes it suspicous in my eyes.

^Whoops quoted the wrong section and mentioned a sentence I overlooked in your post :facepalm:

But I stand by what I said about the lack of subtlety

Look at the later part of my post. Fayt defended Cynthia as being one of the Watcher/Tracker, and she was. That makes it pretty likely he's being honest, in my books.

It is very likely Fayt is telling the truth, though we can't be certain. I don't know how he plays, but he just gambled with about a 1/10 chance of winning. If Cynthia hadn't been watcher or tracker, he would have been lynched immediately as suspected mafia. Cynthia also happened to die the night after he revealed her, though I can imagine a chain of events that would lead the mafia to kill Cynthia then even if Fayt was mafia. But still, it seems very likely that Fayt is telling the truth (and being a bit reckless, though I'm not exactly complaining - now he can share investigations). I wouldn't worry about him too much unless something really suspicious happens.

Despite what Fayt says, I'm not clear, since I could be Sephiran and/or Fayt could be mafia.

I'm just going to say now that when the cop investigates someone I'm not just saying "they're innocent" or "they're guilty", I say the actual role (Example, if the cop investigated Izuka I'd say "they're Izuka" not "they're guilty"). If Sephiran is investigated I choose a name from the list that hasn't already died or the cop hasn't already investigated.