Lightning's Mafia

riariadne

Hey, I have yet another question (I'm ever the talkative n00b).

Is it considered victory if your team wins, or if you are alive and your team wins? Or is it more of a personal decision which of the two it is?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Lightning.

So, I have to ask, what do the players here think? Is it only winning if you survive, or just if your team wins?

fuuuuuuuuuuu

Lux, even if this vote doesn't mean a whole lot now.

Fayt's likely innocent, but the people he's saying are innocent may... you know... be killed. The doctor/nurse/whatever it is can only protect one person. >>;

I'm voting for Lux. Because I like bandwagons I can't think of anyone else to lynch. I also believe that Fayt's innocent at this stage.

Well, its either Fayt's innocent, or the actual cop has been absent for quite sometime. Basically, Fayt is clear. Nurse should definitely be on him, and BG can protect someone else who would be a likely target.

Bodyguard, if you believe that I'm innocent and am telling the truth, protect Tables tonight please. If you believe that I'm really the cop, then you should know that I've cleared him.

Hang on a minute what does the carriage driver do?

At least the mafia only has one killing role and two potential targets tonight.

I was hoping to delay this until after finding out about the carriage driver but the days drawing to a close so I have little choice

I'm the nurse and I'll be helping Fayt. Cop/Bodyguard help IET as no doubt the senate is after those two so this seems the best way to minimise the damage

I was hoping to delay this until after finding out about the carriage driver but the days drawing to a close so I have little choice

I'm the nurse and I'll be helping Fayt. Cop/Bodyguard help IET as no doubt the senate is after those two so this seems the best way to minimise the damage

Um, what?

Um, you're NOT supposed to tell anyone that. Now you're going to get shot tonight and I'll follow tomorrow night.

Is this some cheap mafia ploy or something? Or are you a defector or what?

Um, what?

Well whoever is in the mafia will be going for those two as they've been half-revealed so the BK is presumably going to be after one of those two.

Unless you where confused by the bit I think you were in which case think as to why I would say that and hopefully it should become clear.

Well whoever is in the mafia will be going for those two as they've been half-revealed so the BK is presumably going to be after one of those two.

Unless you where confused by the bit I think you were in which case think as to why I would say that and hopefully it should become clear.

No, why the heck did you tell everyone what your role was???

You were supposed to just protect me anonymously, not spout of to the mafia who to shoot tonight!!!

No, why the heck did you tell everyone what your role was???

You were supposed to just protect me anonymously, not spout of to the mafia who to shoot tonight!!!

So that the Nurse and the BG don't protect the same one.

So that the Nurse and the BG don't protect the same one.

Okay, well at least you have a reason. Still, it would have been a lot better if you had just protected me on your own without telling the bodyguard what to do.

Bodyguard needs to protect Mikethfc tonight now. Sorry Tables.

Why would the mafia want to shoot you? I'm sorry, but I've gathered that you're somewhat easier to lynch than say, Tables.

Because if targeting who they want to target gets me killed, obviously targeting me will get their targets killed