Lightning's Mafia

riariadne

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snike

How about this. Since THIS discussion isn't going anyplace, let's try this one. What do you guys think is cheaper. Killing the mafia off in this fashion, or killing the mafia off based on the fact that THEY'RE RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER on Bizz's list?

Quit making fun of me ; ; I didn't really like that role anyway

We the mafia, officially ruin the game for everyone. Snike, me, and General Spoon are all mafia. :) So no need to go lynching randomly, if the game still cares to continue just lynch us. The list seriously broke the game and we decided we didn't want an undignified end. So we're going out on our own terms. Snike and General Spoon can testify to my claim if needed.

No,no.Snike will be lynched today,I will Ragnell Spoon's face in,and Rolf can kill BK,whoever Rolf is.We'll let this game end normally,and if one survives,they are lynched tomorrow.

I agree. There's not much point keeping this going when the mafia has basically just conceded defeat. We can end the game and get something else, e.g. Bizz's game, going.

... Okay... I guess it's for the best anyways.

---

In a surprising turn of events, the three final Senators turned themselves in to the town: Snike, better known as Lekain the Vice-minister, General Spoon, also known as Izuka the Impostor, and BK-201, Black Knight Zelgius, were all killed and the war, ended. The town had won.