Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, so I didn't need to restart 1-E? Fuck.

no you didn't =[ i've done the same, but i eventually decided i didn't care.

Doesn't that work for every heron? I seem to recall that it doesn't matter which one was killed before 4-E, they'd be back for those chapters anyway.

its not just 4-E its all of P4, for rafiel at least.

Doesn't that work for every heron? I seem to recall that it doesn't matter which one was killed before 4-E, they'd be back for those chapters anyway.

I had them all 3 killed in my roam only PT, none of them will be able to go in battle in the tower, but I think it was Rafiel who gets into the tower with you. (or was that just random?)

If you have shinon of level 19.99 in 3-11 and make him fall into one of those pits and enemy sniper hits him that enemy sniper promotes

Vids or it didn't happen.

From the enemy sample thread:

Special notes: Veyona's biorhythm never goes Worst, but it can go Best. Hax.

From the enemy sample thread:

Special notes: Veyona's biorhythm never goes Worst, but it can go Best. Hax.

Apparently the same holds true for Jarod and Goran (boss of 3-11). Who knew? Type 9 is clearly the best bio (on average). It even has 7 "bests" to only 6 "bads". Also 6 "goods" and 6 "neutrals.

The enemy promoted or Shinon promoted? If it's Shinon that's not surprising but if it's the enemy then something's wrong.

Sure. I get a pic or two next time im in the chapter. Tell me what do u want in those pics so they work as a proof. Till then lets say lied.

The promoted sniper would generally work.

It's funny that this phenomenon has been mentioned a few times, yet the only people able to get it to work are the ones who can't make videos of it happening or have just overwritten their saves... still, if I see the evidence I'll happily believe it's true.

I'm thinking the same.

Although I personally think it has a good chance of being true, since promoting without a Master Crown was added in the English version and it's possible a bug was created by changing the programming slightly (such as how the Pierce glitch in FE8 doesn't exist in the Japanese version, as well as the Ike with four Iron Swords glitch in the NA FE9).

Pretty sure he isn't. I've played the EU version about 5 or 6 times and never seen him with more than 1 Iron Sword. Similarly, I've done some hacking of the JP FE9 ISO and never seen it happen either.

Coincidentally, when I was hacking FE10, I sometimes had characters come with 4 or so of one item, eg. Micaiah with ~4 Light tomes or Leonardo with ~4 Iron Bows. Maybe the NA programmers messed up like I did?

Edited by VincentASM

It's definitely a bug. There's a way to manipulate it so Ike does not start with the four Iron Swords, so I assume it's some kind of unintended consequence. Almost nobody starts with that many weapons in a FE, even the lord.

promotet sniper okay. On map, stats or battle (and it has shinons battle and map sprites) or in middle of gaining promotion bonuses?

Well, there are no enemy marksmen in the game. A map sprite with the unit highlighted and a stat screenshot would be alright. Also, I'm curious to see what happens as the enemy unit promotes.

Well, there are no enemy marksmen in the game. A map sprite with the unit highlighted and a stat screenshot would be alright. Also, I'm curious to see what happens as the enemy unit promotes.

SPOILER!!!

basically the same as normal shinon promotion. just put enemy sniper in the place of unpromotet shinon name him daien and have pic of one tho civilians in the place of shinons when getting promotion gains (and i could swear that civilian sprite is one of a Crimean civilian)

ps. my nearest save file is in 1-E so it will take its time to get in to that chapter for pics

Wait, Ike is not supposed to start with that many swords? And here I thought that they were encouraging you to use him a lot.

Nope. He never does on my version (which is English rather than American). Not that it really matters for me, since I don't really like Ike.

Edited by Slowking