Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It happens on my copy too. Although it is funny that it doesn't happen on your first playthrough of the game.

It happens on my copy too. Although it is funny that it doesn't happen on your first playthrough of the game.

You're telling me I wasn't going crazy when I thought Ike didn't have 4 Iron Swords in my first playthrough of PoR?

It doesn't?

But during my first playthrough they were there... :blink:

It has something to do with skipping some scene or something. If you don't skip anything, I think it gives Ike just the one Iron Sword. If you do, he winds up with 4.

I could be smoking crack about that one, but that's something I vaguely remember being the trigger.

It has something to do with skipping some scene or something. If you don't skip anything, I think it gives Ike just the one Iron Sword. If you do, he winds up with 4.

I could be smoking crack about that one, but that's something I vaguely remember being the trigger.

i think your smoking crack, i watched entire cutscene each of my first two PTs each time 4 swords

This is how lol Easy Mode is:

Mia with Capped Skl and Lck,with Resolve and Gamble,with a blood tide and a heaven support can get 100% Hit and Crit on Red Dragons.

Hit Calc: Weapon Hit(105) + 2Skl(140) + Lck(40) + Authority(15) + Support(35) = 335 Hit

335/2(Gamble) = 167 Hit

Red Dragon Avo(Hard Mode,EM has lower avo,maybe equal,but I don't think it's archived) = 63/64

100% Hit

Crit Calc: Weapon Crit(15) + Skl/2(35) + Class Bonus(20) = 70 Crit

I'm not sure whether Gamble doubles Crit before or after Cev,so I'll do both =D

Red Dragon Cev = 12/13

70 - 13 = 57 x 2 = 104 or 70 x 2 = 140 - 13 = 127

100% Crit.

Also,let us look at damage.

41(Str) + 2(Support) + 17(Silver Forge) = 60 Mt

With any sort of Mt card,this Crit will start OHKOing Hard Mode Reds!Easy Mode reds are far less sturdy.

With a +3 mt card,it will get any Red Dragon,aside from Gareth.

GoGo Easy mode.

Mia with Capped Skl and Lck,with Resolve and Gamble,with a blood tide and a heaven support can get 100% Hit and Crit on Red Dragons.

Hit Calc: Weapon Hit(105) + 2Skl(140) + Lck(40) + Authority(15) + Support(35) = 335 Hit

335/2(Gamble) = 167 Hit

Red Dragon Avo(Hard Mode,EM has lower avo,maybe equal,but I don't think it's archived) = 63/64

100% Hit

Red Dragon Cev = 12/13

100% Crit.

With any sort of Mt card,this Crit will start OHKOing Hard Mode Reds!Easy Mode reds are far less sturdy.

GoGo Easy mode.

Easy mode is so lol that even volug gets about 4 exp per enemy in part 1. Thats just :facepalm: And Sothe is at level 10 in 1-E without paragon

Edited by Sho.M

335/2(Gamble) = 167 Hit

100% Hit

Red Dragon Cev = 12/13

100% Crit.

GoGo Easy mode.

And you forgot the stat bonuses for using a blessed weapon in EM, too :awesome:

No,they're there.That's why Skl is 70,40 + 20(Resolve) + 5(Easy mode) + 5(Blood Tide).Also,40 Lck.

EDIT:Although,on NM/HM,it is only - 15 Hit,so an all actuality,it becomes 320,or 160 Hit.She still has 96/97 Disp hit,so all she needs is good Biorhythm to pull it off in other modes. :awesome:

Edited by Ether

And Sothe is at level 10 in 1-E without paragon

Abuse him much? Really, i play EM a lot and i dont think Sothe ever reached level 10 at the end of part 1.

Abuse him much? Really, i play EM a lot and i dont think Sothe ever reached level 10 at the end of part 1.

It's not "abuse". It's called "using". As in, we go faster is sothe does something than someone else, so sothe does it. There is still more than enough exp in EM to get 3 other DB units to promote before the end of part 1.

You might as well call raising Eddie "abusing Eddie" or raising Nolan "abusing Nolan".

I prefer to say I Sotheskiped my part 1 so I get in the 3-11 quickly even thought i still get eddie, nolan, aran and jill to promote in 1-7 and volug (yes I used paragon and bexp left from mickey but still) around 24 :awesome::blink::facepalm:

P.S is it EM or is Sothe with savior carrying mic around in 1-8 and 1-E that godly

Edited by Sho.M

What happens if you activate vantage in a hole?

probably nothing, I had vantage activate with sleeping Mia, your turn is just skipped like always

It's not "abuse". It's called "using". As in, we go faster is sothe does something than someone else, so sothe does it. There is still more than enough exp in EM to get 3 other DB units to promote before the end of part 1.

You might as well call raising Eddie "abusing Eddie" or raising Nolan "abusing Nolan".

Meh. There are other units to train. Sothe would have to plow through a great deal for him to reach level 10 by the end of Part 1. Even when i plan on using Sothe, he doesnt get farther than level 6 in EM. Thing is, hes a clutch character/Jeigan type. If i end up doing that with Titania in PoR, i end up hating myself cuz everyone else is too far behind.

Related: you can activate Cancel on a breakable door, sandbag, or wall. I'm not sure about other skills.

I never have in Radiant Dawn, but I have aether-ed a door mutiple times in Path of Radiance. It was pretty bad ass. Has anyone ever tried Nosferatu-ing or Rune Sword-ing a door to see if it gives them health back? That'd be pretty cool since you'd be sucking the life out of a lifeless object.

On another note, the Secret Book icon has the spine facing to the right. It's not all that surprising, since we all know japanese books would be printed this way(or you would know if you've ever read manga).

I hope these weren't already told...

Marth and Roy are NOT in this game. Ike is though.

Ike gained muscles, Mia gained Boobs, Sothe Gained +1 Puperty, Devdan ≠ Danved, Largo isn't in this game... What else?

Ilyana still is the only Thunder Mage

Support Convos in this game are stupid

On another note, the Secret Book icon has the spine facing to the right. It's not all that surprising, since we all know japanese books would be printed this way(or you would know if you've ever read manga).

I think tomes are this way, too. They are in FE8 at least.