searching your nickname

whase

this is fairly siple.

go to your usual search engine on internet (google for me)

and type in your nickname.

now go and see how familiar your nickname is on the internet, if all the hits are indeed pointing towards you, you have chosen a good nickname that represents you and you alone.

tell everyone here how your nickname came up.

Whase

there's quite a lot of pages there leading to any accounts I've ever had somewhere. But I found out 'whase' is also a last name, so there are a few hits about that too.

furthermore like 90% of the hits are from spelling errors people made. whose, was, were, waste, those, went. all words that are misspelled by people.

EDIT: argh, I'm at school and the 'm' sometimes doesn't work, just ignore my lost m's

Edited by whase

Checked Saloma for 15 pages and nothing about me came up. I never was very good with names...

NotSal brings up these forums on page 2.

I could probably go for 1000 pages before getting anything from me. Not only do I get Ragnell the sword, but I get a bunch of results from Lady Ragnelle and Sir Gawain's marriage.

My user name is based on my life story, my pyrotechnic affinity, and my mythical brothers. It's also my nickname(would be my legal name, but I'm too lazy)

The name Phoenix is not only a common user name, it's also a city name, and the name of the aforementioned mythical bros. Doing a search on my user name is absolutely futile -_-

apparently my name is a location in the Netherlands or something... oh wait, got a translation

Rhaan is a hamlet in the municipality of Hellendoorn in the Dutch province of Overijssel . Located in the north of the town between Hankate and Eelen .

yup~

though there are a couple of links pertaining to stuff of mine on other websites~ and plenty that doesn't have a thing to do with me

I basically pulled this name outta my butt to simply mimic the sound (in English) of another, more simply spelled name.

though it is cool to be a place :awesome:

Well, Fayt Zelpher without quotes is a pointless search. You'll probably need several tens of thousands of pages to get to anything I've done.

With the quotes (i.e. exact search), it would probably be far more interesting. If anyone wants to find me, go ahead.

I'm not even going to bother. I'll not find any results related to me. :mellow:

If I'm searching for the username I have in a different forum, however, the first two hits are directly related to me, while the other 24398 hits are not.

Well, who gives a damn. I like my nickname, and that's the only thing that matters to me. :)

Edited by Raymond

S'more like searching your handle but whatever.

"Pride"-Not gonna bother.

"Shahryar"-Nuthin'.

"Shahenzan"-Hey look it gave zero results.

"Goldnail"-Companies.

Actual nickname-Not me but entirely expected considering what it is.

apparently my name is a location in the Netherlands or something... oh wait, got a translation

yup~

though there are a couple of links pertaining to stuff of mine on other websites~ and plenty that doesn't have a thing to do with me

I basically pulled this name outta my butt to simply mimic the sound (in English) of another, more simply spelled name.

though it is cool to be a place :awesome:

woohoo, Overijssel, that's not too far from where I live :awesome:

I'm not even going to bother. I'll not find any results related to me. :mellow:

If I'm searching for the username I have in a different forum, however, the first two hits are directly related to me, while the other 24398 hits are not.

Well, who gives a damn. I like my nickname, and that's the only thing that matters to me. :)

that's the spirit!

the goal of this topic is not to make you feel bad about your nickname, but to have fun :awesome:

I did this before. I think I found just me but ima try again.

NOOO!!!!!!!!! WTH IS THIS???

Everything else is either about me or the phrases that contain the parts of my name in the book.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Nightmare brings up the article about actual nightmares on Wikipedia, and then the article on that terrible JRock band. After that it's just stuff about "nightmare metal" and Nightmare on Elm Street, some things about nightmares, and nightmare music (or something).

If I do an exact search for my name, almost everything that comes up is me. Apparently there's some town in California called La Crescenta that sometimes gets misspelled as Cresneta, and thus came up in my exact search with the quotation marks a couple of times. I think the only reason that this search turned up as mostly me is because I'm using a made up word as a nickname and actually managed to come up with something new, which is more than I can say about some of the other names I've made up over the years...

I am the first hit for both "Le Communard" and "LeCommunard": there's a yahoo answers guy "lecommunard" and a blog "Le Communard", but other than that the only hits are history texts and French Restaurants.