searching your nickname

whase

Well, shoot. Some fanfic loser took mine in '03. I guess I should change mine to something else. Maybe Chinese?

*edit* Fixed. Calculuswhiz is now 存理者.

Edited by 存理者

Well, shoot. Some fanfic loser took mine in '03. I guess I should change mine to something else. Maybe Chinese?

*edit* Fixed. Calculuswhiz is now 存理者.

lol geez, that fanfic loser!

Ok that other link I had was only the reviews but here's the actual fanfic.

I wanna know who this Darthphantom is, and where he/she got his/her title from (because this was made after I joined here (fanfic was made in '09 and I joined here '08) and I never changed my name so it coulda been seen). He/she better have come up with it by him/herself. >=( (and if he/she did choose the name him/herself... good name choice :lol: )

Edited by Freohr Datia

... Yeah, i don't think Lightning will get me anywhere, but I'm mentioned the 4th option for Reinfleche. Also there's a few mentions of me on deviantART.

My Youtube name isn't Reinfleche btw but strangely enough there is someone called that (it's the first result)

When I searched mine, the first result I got was:

Congress of Racial Equality - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Searching images resulted in pics of earth's core and intel core 2 duo logos.

In reality it is only a shortened version of my name.

If I search core34510(My Username for pretty much everything) A lot of my accounts come up.

Edited by Core

Kari

is either a male or female given name. In Finland, Kari is a male name, which was particularly popular in the 1940s and 1950s. The name is derived from the Greek Makarios (or Macarius).

In Norway, Kari is a very popular female name. This name is diminutive of Katharine, meaning "pure". The corresponding Swedish and German name is Karin.

In Iceland, Kári is a male name, based on a Scandinavian god of wind of the same name. The corresponding Norwegian male name is Kåre or Kaare.

Kari (name), real and fictional people with the given name, nickname or surname

Kári, son of Fornjót, the personification of wind in Norse mythology

Kari (moon), a natural satellite of Saturn Kari, Jhunjhunu, a village in Rajasthan, India

Kari, Tikamgarh, a town in Madhya Pradesh, India

KARI or Korea Aerospace Research Institute, the aeronautics and space agency of South Korea

Kari or curry, a pan-Asian variety of spicy food

Kari or Sundaram Karivardhan, a legendary figure of Indian motorsports

KARI (AM), an AM radio station broadcasting on 550, licensed to Blaine, WA

Kári, son of Fornjót, the personification of wind in Norse mythology

Kari Grandi, Finnish advertising character

Hikari "Kari" Kamiya, a character in Digimon media

Kari Nordmann, Norwegian placeholder name

Kari Ragnarsson -a character in the book Snow-walker by Catherine Fisher

Edited by Nithaiah!! :3

I'm first result for mine. :newyears:

I actually used to be the only result when I joined up here. Now there's a result for Halo 3 stats on someone named Dracohon, but I'm still first. :)

Considering mine is a rather common word?

Should I even bother?

EDIT: Yeah. Bunch of companies who want respectable names and definitions of the word. :P

Edited by Integrity

I'm not gonna bother Enjolras. I'd have to go through millions of pages before finding myself.

MajorTordoArthur, however, lands you in musicals.net and SF and some other places, and I'm pretty sure, as in 100%, that no one else goes bby that name or MajorNeirLex.

MTA and MNL both are quite clear on what they stand for, I think.

Enjolras is the most awesome character in Les Misérables: the young, glorious student revolution leader who also gets a lot of the best songs in the musical, despite lacking a big solo number ("Lamarque Is Dead" is only a small solo =[ )

I just Googled GustaveTheSteel, a username that I use on others sites. One of the results led to my Youtube channel, one to my last.fm account, and a few more led to my Photobucket. A few led to some site that is apparently about Diablo, but those have nothing to do with me even though I do play Diablo.

Oh, and it looks like there's one site that's hotlinking an image of Kenshiro from my Photobucket.

Edited by Musashi

I found out that, aside from my brothers stealing it (and my e-mail), it's a rather unique name. It's a last name too, so I found a few links to people on MySpace and FaceBook.

Edited by Valiare

I typed:

"Amelia" I found a bunch of stuffs that I didn't want to know.

"Bi" (My name at home, it's spelled like "be") I found a bunch of pictures of Bi Rain. *headdesk*

"Mèo" (My friends call me because I go "Meow" all the time) I found kitties/cats. Heh. =3

Edited by Luke fon Fabre

First two pages are filled with links towards sites I'm participating (my Fire Emblem site and its forum, Youtube, Serenes, TV Tropes), or have participated (Wikipedia, Livejournal, a french language Pokémon site, Animelyrics, FESS). Third page and following are filled with sites with obvious advertisement and/or pirated sites with bizarre URLs usurping my nick or videos of my Youtube channel (or even usurping vids of other Youtubers, in which I have posted comments), with a few legitimate sites here and there. :/

Edited by AceNoctali

Hey, while my name Ragnell - obviously - does not link to anything related to me, the name Ragnell 37, which I used here briefly and currently use on a KH forum (I was astonished to find that they already had a Ragnell), has my account on the KH forum as one of the first couple options. Cool, I feel special.

BTW, 3 and 7 are just my favorite numbers; 37 has no other significance.