Best Class?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Statistically what's best though? Those with speed are needed, definitely. But tanks like Sedgar and Wolf prove that Generals can be beastly. But SMs Crit + have Spd and Avoi...

Statistically what's best though? Those with speed are needed, definitely. But tanks like Sedgar and Wolf prove that Generals can be beastly. But SMs Crit + have Spd and Avoi...

Swordsmasters don't get a Crit bonus in this game. They get a +10 hit bonus just for being an SM though.

In terms of stats? Pallies, Horsemen, and snipers are all up there.

Oh yes, the best class in the game must be Chameleon.

Whaaaaaat? How about Berserker or Swordmaster due to their high speed caps. They are the best classes for wifi mode, anyway. For story mode, maybe General or Hero. The chameleon's low hp after shifting makes it inferior to other fighting units. Ballistas and thieves are useful for utility, but can't dish out significant damage in comparison with a Berserker with a forged Brave Axe, for example.

Heroes typically beat Swordmasters in a 1v1 huh... More bulk for less speed.

Sorry that I'm only critiquing your comments, but that isn't true. A SM with capped speed doubles a Hero with capped speed. The SM will win if equipped w/ competent weapon such as Mecurius/Brave Sword.

Edited by FireEmblemReignsSupreme

I don't mean a Chameleon with 60 HP is typical, I mean that, if it existed, it might be the best class. Especially since it has RES so it can mage tank when that's better than being whoever is the best unit.

That's true. However, a chameleon is useless if it can't transform into a competent unit.

Chameleon always loses a turn, though, so it's not always the best class.

Well, if you aren't trying to be really efficient it isn't that bad. True, it's a problem on a tier list, but for your average playthrough, losing one turn is pretty minor.

Wasn't the question your favorite class? Not the best or the one that you think is(/could be) the best?

Trouble is not everyone checks the first post. That's why, earlier, I asked why he didn't put that part in the title (or at least as a subtitle, though I didn't suggest that part earlier).