The rules belong to me now

Races of stone, duh.

omg metagamer just get out

Nobody was talking to you short stuff.

Also, you whisper because you can only make raspy sounds around the contents of your throat.

I Whisper because if I talked too loudly you would all die from the extreme Gnomic Power exuded by my sexy voice.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could not be more full of shit if you tried.

Now, if WE tried...I shouldn't need to remind you what we did to the rest of your family.

Nobody was talking to you short stuff.

Also, you whisper because you can only make raspy sounds around the contents of your throat.

Will you hate me if I say I want to play a Gray Elf? And actually have once? (I like the +dex and +int bonuses without a level adjustment)

You could not be more full of shit if you tried.

Now, if WE tried...I shouldn't need to remind you what we did to the rest of your family.

Remember which one of us can cast Evard's Black Tentacles. Maybe if you're really unlucky I'll progress to Evard's Spiked Tentacles of Forced Intrusion.

Gray Elves are cool, I like Gray Elves. They make good Wizards, and you know you need a Wizard to make a Shadowcraft Mage. Well, you could use a Sorceror or a Bard. lol

Edited by Dark Elves Suck

Part-time half-elf here, but I ain't one of the whiny emos who are angsting over their non-existant advantages. I'm more of a 'dude who wanders around shooting things'.

And no. The other half was not dark, so don't kill me. Wood's a crap deal too as having a paternal/maternal figure who's taken a -2 Int penalty...yeah. Painful.

Edited by Furetchen Arrowroot

When I don't get suspended for this name change I will be able to get through 'Sun Elves suck' and 'Dwarves suck' unscathed. You can not stop me now mods. You can not stop me now >8[

Made my day :D

Let me jump on the bandwagon of protest too. Now do I change my name to mikethfcs suck or no offence but white people suck

I'll see you this, and raise you doublefacepalm.jpg, this is one strange topic...

But if we must discuss fantasy races, I'd say Humans > all.

img,316.jpg

The amount of fail in this thread is just... yeah.

8]

I fucking hate Dark Elves though. Fucking sitting down in their underdark. Pshaw. They're practically animals, and have you seen what they do with spiders? That's creepy.

We have with them, so?

I still love when the real one first introduced himself to someone on the surface. The little boy runs away screaming "Help! It's a Drizzit!" or something like that (author used a different spelling for what the boy said. I assume intentionally)

Made my day :D

Let me jump on the bandwagon of protest too. Now do I change my name to mikethfcs suck or no offence but white people suck

"Some white people suck" is a good name. Or "Hobgoblins suck".

The appalling amounts of racism toward Elves in this thread are irritating me beyond compare.

Revan, get you and your god damned Gnomelettes out of my SF.

What joke reports?

You weren't making them. They were reports acting offended about people insulting elves or saying humans are better than the other races. Considering the other races don't actually exist? Yeah, joke reports.