SF User Tier List

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

................. do you even know what a goddamn poser is? :facepalm:

you should really watch a certain episode of Doctor Who.

As "The Master" is gassing his new cabinet to death (after somehow becoming the Prime Minister of Britain even though their system doesn't quite work that way) one of the members is calling him insane. He responds with a smile and two thumbs up.

The "awesome" emoticon is frequently used for sarcasm, at least on this board, and this strongly reminds me of the Doctor Who episode.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

you should really watch a certain episode of Doctor Who.

As "The Master" is gassing his new cabinet to death (after somehow becoming the Prime Minister of Britain even though their system doesn't quite work that way) one of the members is calling him insane. He responds with a smile and two thumbs up.

The "awesome" emoticon is frequently used for sarcasm, at least on this board, and this strongly reminds me of the Doctor Who episode.

My detector is trashed.

I need to debate Erk over Amelia. I mean come on, you get Erk for a a large portion of Lyn mode and then later against Erik. You need Erk in Lyn mode for his fire maeg skillz. Amelia is a shitty recruit, and you have to specially place units to recruit her. So erk above amelia kthxbai.

I need to debate Erk over Amelia. I mean come on, you get Erk for a a large portion of Lyn mode and then later against Erik. You need Erk in Lyn mode for his fire maeg skillz. Amelia is a shitty recruit, and you have to specially place units to recruit her. So erk above amelia kthxbai.

I lol'd

The following people need to be moved up the list until they're all directly under me in this order, because they're the only people who've made an effort to prove they exist:

VincentASM

NomadicTrooperGirl

Nightmare

Sirius

Musashi

Tangerine

Popo

Bizz

Raven

Why is Tino listed twice

Enjo

ALS

Sevvypoo

EJ

Tables

ESR

Tony (bblader)

Bone

Roxas

TATSUMAKI

Who the hell are the rest of you?

Who the hell are the rest of you?

Angry, caffeinated, vaguely stereotyped Australian guy, seasoned in the fires of yelling at people for nine months-

...Nine months?! Th-that's a lot longer than I'd thought...