Lord of Azure Flame: Chapter 10: Flying Supermodel Assault!

Snowy_One

Isotov Irina and Viveka

Viveka: (Hmm ... there's something about men hurting each other ...)

Waiting for someone, anyone to get the situation under control, Irina stood there. If she was wrong about Helen, she didn't really want to be involved in the situation anymore. Suddenly the inn's staff began getting involved! A middle aged woman with a very well maintained cleaver appeared!

Irina: Ohhhh noooo.

Iso: Alright, can everyone calm down for a moment?

Lev

Lev and Krinkov heard some rather loud physical noises coming from inside. Krinkov looked at his master expectantly. Wasn't that enough to make him go inside?

Lev: Not my business.

Krinkov tilted his head again. Suddenly he understood. His master wasn't getting rewarded with those golden rocks that he was so fond of. Those must have had priority.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derek

Derek marched out of the inn, and slammed his fist against the wall, frustrated. Seeing Anne was one thing, but seeing the husband... If only Jace had been alone, then he might've done something.

"Damn! Damn! DAMN!" he said, hating himself at the moment.

Dani

Dani had finally clued in to the situation, and got up, but tried to prevent people from getting near Anne.

"Miss," she said, while trying to impede the aggressors' progress. "Do you have an older sister, by any chance? I feel like I know you, from somewhere..."

"Sleep when there isn't a dragon after us!" Arrin shot back, running to the next room.

--------------------------------------------------

"I said. WHAT. ARE. YOU. LOT. DOING." the woman shouted, sending her cleaver whistling through the air, nicking Damian's hair and the unfamiliar man's sleeve as it flew. She produced another from the counter behind her. "Soldier or king or dancing bear, we don't allow brawlin' in our inn! Take it outside!"

"Dragon Helios slurred. DRAGON"?!? Helios headed downstairs. "Theres a dragon in the inn he yelled. Then he stopped. "Wait if there was a dragon in the inn then why arent we dead yet? Oi Arrin" Helios said heading back upstairs. "What dragon"?

"I can't do it again if she's expecting it.If I'm right about that woman,we'll end up having to fight a Demonic Dragon over a hundred feet tall...so I hope you're fucking up to that.And by the way,your welcome for trying to save your life,along with the rest of the goddamn world,fucking ingrate." Damian said angrily,resisting to spit at the idiotic bandit,just before the cleaver flew past him.

"Damn it to all hell."

Isotov Irina and Viveka

Iso: Ma'am we're terribly sorry for what just happened.

Irina: (Must ... get out of here >_< )

Viveka: Outside ... yeah, that sounds nice. I want to see Sunny anyway.

Iso: Sunny?

Suddenly the dream he had the other night flashed before his eyes! Ixion had warned him not to let harm come to his asset. What asset? The only word to clue him in was the word "Sunny". Was the pegasus what Ixion was referring to? Surprised that he remembered that at all, he turned to watch her leave, and then turned back to the commotion not sure which route to take.

"Well if she is innocent, then it won't matter will it?" he said, spitting at Damian he was so angry.

This is not going to end well at all thought Reika.

Edited by Dark Sage

"Stop shouting it!" Arrin hissed, passing Helios again and heading for Tessa's room. "Just get outside!" He knocked on the door. "Tessa?"

-----------------------------------

Kelas sidled out the door, not wanting to meet the business end of one of those cleavers. Arrin should be outside soon, she thought; otherwise she'd go get him.

She hopped into the corral and saddled Amari, resuming watching the proceedings from Amari's back.

Aiya had been about to go help Esphyr when Damian was tackled.She watched the two scuffle a little bit,and was about to go help Damian up,when she saw Alferis spit in his face.

Rage boiled in her,and she began to shake slightly.Slipping her hand into her gauntlet,she lunged at him!

"You bastard!"

*Crack*

The steel fist collided with the side of Alferis' head,and he fell to the ground.His nose was bleeding,and both it and his jaw appeared to be broken by the impact.

Aiya just looked down at him,barely able to hold herself back from bashing his brains onto the floor.

"If you ever do anything like that again,I will kill you,you fucking bandit." She said with venom in her voice,stopping the innkeeper cold as she was about to yell at them again.

Tessa woke up in pain. Holding her abdomen, she curled into the fetus position, whimpered slightly, and waited for it to pass. There seemed to be a bit of a commotion downstairs as well, and she didn't want to have to deal with anything she didn't have to. If she was needed, someone would fetch her, and she would do what needed to be done, but until then...

A knock on the door dispelled any fleeting hope she'd had. "Tessa?" Arrin's voice had called out. Seems things really were off to another fine start. Sitting up, and swinging her legs over the edge of the bed, she called out in reply, "Yes, I'm awake. Something's happening isn't it?"

Edited by Balcerzak

Helios headed outside just in time to see Al spit in Damian's face. Aiya lunged forward and knocked the shit out of him, which i dont quite understand seeing that Aiya knows Damian is cheating on her and she still supports it. Ether is really not doing a good job with controlling Aiya. Oh yeah back to RP. "Hey that was unnecessary" Helios yelled out. "Get a healer here, i think she cracked his skull".

"There's someone who looks too much like that dragon-woman from before here," Arrin explained quickly. "We need to get out of the building. ...Are you all right?"

-----------------------------------

"AND STAY OUT!" the cook yelled as the brawlers began to exit the building.

OOC: @ Kai XD

Viveka and Lev

Turning to see Viveka walking passed, him, Lev stood up and blocked her path.

Lev: What's going on in there?

Viveka: Nothing much, just yelling and violence. I was actually a little entertained. I didn't realize this group had so much infighting. I guess I shouldn't be too upset with the wyvern rider girl.

Lev: Irina? Oh. I could have sworn I heard more than just push and shove though.

Viveka: Oh yeah, Damian was tackled, and Aiya punched someone for spitting at him.

A slight grimace crossed her face as she slipped her feet into her soft riding boots, and reached for her things.

She was only absentmindedly listening to the explanation, but when he had finished, she answered Arrin's concern. "Yes. I'm... fine. Just a few... cramps, nothing severe, and they'll pass."

Suddenly what he'd said previously finally sank in. "Wait... the woman-beast from the cart in the swamp!?" she squeaked, "Are you serious!"

Helios headed inside the building looking for a healer. He saw Arrin with Tessa and Kelas on the way. "Tessa, Al got hurt". He turned to Arrin. "Is Morgan up yet"?

Isotov and Irina

Irina slowly backed out of the kitchen ... she'd somehow grabbed a plate of food before she did without being noticed either. Iso remained to make sure Katie didn't get the brunt end of any misfortunes that were sure to creep up soon.

Iso: Just two days ... just two days with no problems, that's all I'm asking.

He was looking up at the ceiling and talking to no specific person.

Viveka and Lev

Viveka decided to do what she'd originally planned, and go see Susann in the stables. Lev was following closely to her right, while Krinkov was staying close by as well. He remembered that this was the woman who'd injured him, and wasn't sure whether or not he was still trying to mate with her. If that was the case, she might attack him again, and he needed to be ready to step in if she gained the other hand, whether his master liked it or not.

Lev: Where are you going?

Viveka: To get Sunny. By the way, I don't feel comfortable retrieving my pegasus with that thing so close by.

Lev: Krinkov?

He looked over his shoulder, both his and Krinkov's eyes catching each other.

Lev: You serious?

Viveka: You still want to know what was on that note? Well here goes.

"NO GODDESSDAMNED WYVERNS ... PERIOD"

Lev: *sigh* ... fine, fine. We'll wait here.

Viveka: Good.

As she entered the stables, she carefully unhitched Susann and prepared to lead her out.

Reika looked down at Alferis. What a fool she thought. Risking all their lives just for one citizen who could be their most deadly villain. Granted, he didn't know that, but that was so foolish, sticking up for the little man. She wasn't sure whether or not to kill him or to just let him keep going. He wasn't exactly very sane and killing him would put him out of his misery.

"Calamity." she said, the daggers appearing in her hands. She pulled herdaggers out and brought them down.................

In front of his face.

"You live for now."

Edited by Dark Sage

Derek

Punching the wall until his fist hurt, Derek kept cursing himself for allowing that man to live. Eventually, he stopped, and took a deep breath. Calming himself, the mercenary decided to go back inside, to apologize for his storming out. Passing the stables, Derek gave the wyvern a wide berth, and quickly dashed into the door.

"Agggg." Alferis woke up clutching his jaw. He needed to ask Damian about the whole demon thing. For now, he needed healing. He'd have to ask for some healing.

He saw the daggers in front of his eyes.

"What do ya wan? You happy Ah'm viewed jus as much ahs ya?" he said.

"Just be glad I didn't kill you. If that was a demon, you deserve to die."

"Maybeh." He stumbled out of the inn, Reika running past him. He saw Damian in front. He needed to apologize to him and Aiya.

Edited by Dark Sage

"Hey Damian, why did he spit at you for Helios asked pointing at the saliva still on his face. You might wanna get that wiped off, its disgusting".

Edited by Kai

After the fiasco,Damian and Aiya stepped outside the inn.It seemed that during the infighting,Helen had ran off,as had the married couple.

"Damn...they got away." Damian cursed as he couldn't see them anywhere.

"Are you alright,Damian?" Aiya asked,concerned.

"I'm fine.He didn't actually hit me."

Upon hearing Helios,Damian wiped the saliva off his face.

"I had the woman trapped in a field that would only hurt her if she was a demon,and he tackled me." Damian trailed off,as the man they had been referring to had woken up,and was now walking towards them.

Edited by Ether