MUSCLE GALLERY

Thor Odinson

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christmas presents. You'll get Briggid.

I spent my life doodling in class--it's all a matter of practice. <3

I've spent my life doodling in class. I draw a mean stickfigure.

Stickfigures proved an outlet for my bloodlust at everything complete with Excuse Plot. Hell, I even used it as a base for the first actually good story I've written ... ever. Complete with Actual Plot.

Stickfigures have four points of detail; colour, eyes, hats, stuff they're holding. After a while it just became a thing of reusing and inventing new hats :P

YO LUMI DRAW ARROWROOTWell, if you want you can, but don't count it as a request. A plea for publicity, maybe.

Eh. I've drawn worse.

I've had one where the only coverage was an over-sized buster sword.

Obviously not posting here.

However, I'll post a class doodle. I have but a webcam, so excuse the blurriness.

It's Lucius~

2qimwp3.jpg

I drew the Sage critical instead of the Bishop critical on accident since I was translating Latin at the same time.

Liez. That ain't no doodle. You drew it when you got home or something. :P

Thanks. <3

@ERL: I design armor on the side of my Latin notes. It's a wonder how I actually scraped an A.

Stickfigures proved an outlet for my bloodlust at everything complete with Excuse Plot. Hell, I even used it as a base for the first actually good story I've written ... ever. Complete with Actual Plot.

Stickfigures have four points of detail; colour, eyes, hats, stuff they're holding. After a while it just became a thing of reusing and inventing new hats :P

YO LUMI DRAW ARROWROOTWell, if you want you can, but don't count it as a request. A plea for publicity, maybe.

Stickfigures require artistic skill, yo. I've seen people who can't even draw stickfigures right, so... yay.

BUT I NEED LIKE AN UBER-DETAILED DESCRIPTION

BUT I NEED LIKE AN UBER-DETAILED DESCRIPTION

You caved into my sarcastic demand?!Okay, a ray of FALSE HOPE dawns and I'm expanding his next description thing. But you ain't gettin' no naked-in-hot-spring scenes, you got dat?!

Argh sorry Frostbite. I have like. 7 pictures I gotta draw now. I won't be able to do it for Christmas. Maybe sometime during my spring break?

Furet, I need an uber-detailed description of his appearance, and what pose you want him in. And the Sword of Manliness.

... I might as well make fanart if I'm your story's fangirl, right?

Furet, I need an uber-detailed description of his appearance, and what pose you want him in. And the Sword of Manliness.

... I might as well make fanart if I'm your story's fangirl, right?

Next chapter, it's coming.

You're half my fanbase. HALF MY ENTIRE FANBASE.

Might as well make this half-a-fanbase worth it.

...So, which half of the guys-who-have-been-referred-to-as-Arrowroot do you actually need a description of?