Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In FE11, only enemy duelers get that luxury, although it's possible to fight Swordmasters who cannot damage your Paladin.

I have a save on Chapter 20 of my H2 run, and some of the swordmasters couldn't even make a dent in my 15/20 Draug(double 0's vs. 60 HP/30 Def). I even had heroes deal 0's to him at one point or another.

I don't remember doing 0 damage to an enemy, but I have seen fail damage from my units(my PK!Shiida only did double 4's to a Knight that did 10 damage(out of 20) to her.)

Note: The incident with Shiida happened in Chapter 11, H1. I have other tales, but I'll put those in the epic wins/fails thread.

Edited by DA125

I have a save on Chapter 20 of my H2 run, and some of the swordmasters couldn't even make a dent in my 15/20 Draug(double 0's vs. 60 HP/30 Def). I even had heroes deal 0's to him at one point or another.

I don't remember doing 0 damage to an enemy, but I have seen fail damage from my units(my PK!Shiida only did double 4's to a Knight that did 10 damage(out of 20) to her.)

Note: The incident with Shiida happened in Chapter 11, H1. I have other tales, but I'll put those in the epic wins/fails thread.

In FE11, I quite often found my sword units doing 2s and 3s against knights.

lol I was abusing the arena, until I got to Marth, who couldn't win after ~5 matches so I just ended the chapter

Which reminds me... the original FE3 would sometimes pit you against dragons.

Ouch... well, onto hard/maniac mode, I havn't decided yet!

Ok, I understand a bit of My Unit's battle quote. He's basically saing he dosen't care if he dies, since Marth is going to save(?) the world anyway. There's just a few Kanji that are stopping me from fully translating it, (namely, the one before 'world' and one of the early ones) they were always my weak point. Need to study them more.

Are there growth rates in the BSFE chapters? I just completed the first one, and all three of my level ups (two Boah, one Nyna) gave no stats.

There are. You either got unlucky with those or some are altered since I recall getting stat ups with the Sable Knights, Navarre, Minerva and Midia.

I want to double check that rescuing is in this (I made so many screw ups in FE11 thinking I could). There is mention of unit's being Rescued in one of the topics, but I want to make sure.

Rescue Staff. Not the Rescue you're referring to.

Edited by Sirius

Excluding the online shop, are there any other Elysian Whips in the game outside of the one found in the desert chapter with Jake, maybe in secret shops or chests?

Yes there is one more in a chest somewhere, I forgot what chapter though, something makes me want to say chapter 13.

Ok, I understand a bit of My Unit's battle quote. He's basically saing he dosen't care if he dies, since Marth is going to save(?) the world anyway. There's just a few Kanji that are stopping me from fully translating it, (namely, the one before 'world' and one of the early ones) they were always my weak point. Need to study them more.

My unit translation:

The purpose of my life this time. . .even if I die, Marth will create a bright world (that kanji before "world" is "bright"). Thus, I will kick thy arse with all my strength (I'm taking massive liberties with this, but that's the general idea).

Thus, I will kick thy arse with all my strength

I don't care how many liberties you take, that is the best sentence in gaming history.

There's also a whip in the desert in the upper left corner.

Yeah, someone was just asking if there were any other Elysian Whips in the game.

Anyways, in case anyone cares, enemies get silver weapons almost exclusively by 16, I think most did in 15, as well, with some effective weapons. Well, except a random few level 1 units with iron that are like OHKOd by everyone with any weapon and tink everyone.

Edit: In NM.

Edited by Slize