Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

......I knew that. It was.....scum hunting! Yeah, let's go with that.

##Unvote Ether

##Vote Bizz

She's been the most inactive now that Ether is out.

The whole reason I voted Cheezperson was inactivity, and btw, Cheezperson is less active than Bizz.

I still think that Proto and Sync are suspicious, and warrant closer scrutiny at this point. However, I believe that I will turn my attention at the moment to the conspicuously absent Cheezperson, for I would like to hear what he has to say.

.....Can people stop pointing out my flaws?

I am tempted Cheezperson, but Bizz seems like it could pay off.

I find you suspicious because you want to vote for me on and off. What makes you think lynching me will benefit anyone, hmm? What kind of grudge do you hold against me? You're an odd player at that, and I don't like it.

By the way, why has no one lynched/vig'd Proto yet? >____>

Did you have to bring that up?

Have you even claimed or anything? Because I don't remember; I know I should look back through the thread, but... <__<

Have you even claimed or anything? Because I don't remember; I know I should look back through the thread, but... <__<

No need:

I'm just a Vanilla

Generic Orange Star Officer btw

Generic Orange Star Officer btw

The problem is that the term 'vanilla' refers to mafioso with no special powers. If you were a generic villager, it would be correct to refer to yourself as a townie or villager.

The problem is that the term 'vanilla' refers to mafioso with no special powers. If you were a generic villager, it would be correct to refer to yourself as a townie or villager.

Eh, Vanilla can be either Town or Mafia, although AFAIK the Mafia Vanilla is usually known as the Mafia Grunt. All Town roles are townies, regardless of whether they have any abilities (actions or natures) or not.

Eh, Vanilla can be either Town or Mafia, although AFAIK the Mafia Vanilla is usually known as the Mafia Grunt. All Town roles are townies, regardless of whether they have any abilities (actions or natures) or not.

The problem is therefore one of terminology, because most of the players are used to one set of terms while you're more familiar with another... :/

The problem is therefore one of terminology, because most of the players are used to one set of terms while you're more familiar with another... :/

It doesn't really matter, because many of us played Mafia from other forums so there would always be some confusion.

But sure, I don't really care if everyone thinks I'm a Mafia Vanilla. I mean, this game has to have a Mafia so obviously I must be one of them, right?

He claimed Maf. :mellow:

In most mafia games I've been in, you can make one, last post. After you die. I'm using mine now.

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT IF YOU THINK HE CLAIMED FUCKING MAFIA.

Thank you. I'm gonna go peacefully back to my dirt nap.