Advance Wars Mafia

Tables

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... can we ever find out Raymond's original role so that we'll know what we lost?

He wasn't a generic townie, anyway:

I'm not a generic townie either. My role is slightly different.

So we now have 10 people left. Of those, two of them are either Lyncher, Survivor, Warlock, or Killer. I'm almost certain there's a killer, because every night there's been a kill I can't account for otherwise.

The fact that there's two people who have to die to make the cult suicide makes me think they both started out as cultists. Also, the kills make more sense to me that way, too.

On night 1, the cult would have recruited someone, making 3 of them.

On night 2, the cult would have recruited a 4th member (my guess is this was when Raymond was recruited). Two people died, SlayerX killed Yossarian, and someone killed Ether. (The killer I assume).

On night 3, three people died. I'm guessing the cult killed cheezperson, Sync says he killed Pride, so the Killer would have killed Raymond.

SlayerX says he shot at Ninji, but Ninji didn't die. It's possible that Ninji is a Bulletproof, but then again, the Serial Killer can often survive a shot at night, too...

K, so here's my guess on who's left.

1 Killer

2 Cultists (one is a normal cultist, one is Grit)

1 Lyncher/Warlock/Survivor

6 Townies

Worst case scenario, we lynch wrong, Killer/Vig/me fire, 2 townies left, and we lose. Best case scenario, we lynch the killer, me and ulki shoot dead the third-party and Grit.

Guys forgive me i made a mistake >_< I actually killed Raymond and thought i had chosen ninji afterwards. :facepalm: I really shouldn't do these things at night :sweatdrop:

Yeah, Proto still isn't even trying to make himself look good

Also, SlayerX, you should have held off on claiming, period

but I guess it did clear some stuff up

Okay, then I'm not entirely sure what to make of the kills last night:

Sync killed Pride and SlayerX killed Raymond. That leaves both the Killer and the Cult for killing cheezperson. My guess is that either two people both targeted the same guy last night, or that the cult in fact DID only start with one person and they recruited last night.

Either way, the cult is currently at two people.

Honestly, I don't like this vote on Proto. Why is he being voted for again?

I just don't like his defenses. If you don't like it, that's fine, but the way he just seems to be giving up is... yeah.

Yeah, Proto still isn't even trying to make himself look good

I just don't like his defenses. If you don't like it, that's fine, but the way he just seems to be giving up is... yeah.

I told you, I'm a Vanilla. My role PM is absolutely identical to psychout's. Orange Star officer, no abilities, same description that Nell wanted me to come, with "..." as my quote (even though generic soldiers in AW2 DID speak), etc. I don't have any night actions that I can claim credit for and I'm pretty sure I never voted without explaining why. So I really don't know how to defend myself further. In fact, I don't even understand why I have to defend myself in the first place.