I SHALL TAKE OVER

So did I defeat you?

You and only you, for only Nightmare could have the power to defeat me.

*bows down* I surrender to you, Nightmare. Do what you will with me.

I am ready.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You and only you, for only Nightmare could have the power to defeat me.

*bows down* I surrender to you, Nightmare. Do what you will with me.

I am ready.

You're free to go, as long as you don't try to take over again.

Rape much?

Predictable.

No, Bizzu~, you gave up too easily! Just when I figured out the weak points of the Londo Bell Forces and a strategic invasion point of the Land of Harudoku!

Well, I'll just keep it to myself for now. For now we shall go into hiding...and wait...until the opportunity for BLOODY REVOLUTION arises again! And you shall be our pillar of strength once more....

No, Bizzu~, you gave up too easily! Just when I figured out the weak points of the Londo Bell Forces and a strategic invasion point of the Land of Harudoku!

Well, I'll just keep it to myself for now. For now we shall go into hiding...and wait...until the opportunity for BLOODY REVOLUTION arises again! And you shall be our pillar of strength once more....

Londo Bell? Start denying the bullshit. That works for Spetzhesnashenfashenbrickhausenasazzzspejk as well. Besides, mostly they fight each other. Harudoka has no weaknesses.

Pff. Hiding is for the weak. Get a flag and get to fighting, pussy-boy. Aren't you meant to be French? FRENCH PEOPLE KNOW ALL ABOUT REVOLUTIONS MY FRIEND!

No, Bizzu~, you gave up too easily! Just when I figured out the weak points of the Londo Bell Forces

Is it this?

bear-cavalry.jpg

My dearest Leon... I am sorry. He is too strong, too all-knowing! He is a worthy adversary; I risk my life if I were to continue my defiance of the great Nightmare.

The Londo Bell could not touch me if they tried; they do not yet know how to use my weakness against me. And yet, you know how to harness it and make it a strength that will render us FOREVER INVINCIBLE! My friend, you are right; we will return one again... and when we do...

-OMINOUS LATIN ITALIAN CHANTING IN BACKGROUND-

THEN DIE IN BATTLE LIKE TRUE WARRIORS

IF YOU ARE TO DIE, THEN LET THE FOE PAY DEARLY

BUT I CANNOT DIE YET

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE

IT IS MUCH TOO SOON

TOO SOON? TOO SOON? ARE YOU UNWILLING TO DIE FOR YOUR NATION?!

YOU! CULTISTS! YOUR QUEEN SEEKS BLOOD! SHE WILL DELIVER YOUR FOE TO YOUR SCYTHES AND AXES! CHARGE! CHARGE! THE LAST OF YOU TO FIGHT SHALL BE FOREVER DAMNED!

TOO SOON? TOO SOON? ARE YOU UNWILLING TO DIE FOR YOUR NATION?!

YOU! CULTISTS! YOUR QUEEN SEEKS BLOOD! SHE WILL DELIVER YOUR FOE TO YOUR SCYTHES AND AXES! CHARGE! CHARGE! THE LAST OF YOU TO FIGHT SHALL BE FOREVER DAMNED!

BUT IF I DIE, MY IDEA OF A PERFECT NATION WILL NEVER BE FULFILLED

MY CULTISTS ALL DEPEND ON ME AND I CANNOT LET THEM DOWN BY DYING IN VAIN

I MUST FULFILL MY BIGGEST GOALS BEFORE I AM TO PERISH FROM THIS WORLD

CHARGE, MY SOLDIERS

CREATE MY WONDERFUL WORLD FOR ME

MY PERFECT WOOORLD

Edited by Levity

My dearest Leon... I am sorry. He is too strong, too all-knowing! He is a worthy adversary; I risk my life if I were to continue my defiance of the great Nightmare.

The Londo Bell could not touch me if they tried; they do not yet know how to use my weakness against me. And yet, you know how to harness it and make it a strength that will render us FOREVER INVINCIBLE! My friend, you are right; we will return one again... and when we do...

-OMINOUS LATIN ITALIAN CHANTING IN BACKGROUND-

this post reminds me of Hot Fuzz on so many levels.

(Well mainly the ominous chanting)

I love that movie

hur hur hur, I just goaded this entire army of cultists into a blood-thirsty charge that will surely annihilate them

Now, back to the Dancing Troll. I believe I need to restock.

hur hur hur, I just goaded this entire army of cultists into a blood-thirsty charge that will surely annihilate them

Now, back to the Dancing Troll. I believe I need to restock.

Np they're trying to do this the Italian way, which means this foolish military posturing will only be followed by abondoning this topic will then lead to the seizing the mosst trivial thing they can get their hands on and act like its the holy grail.

BUT IF I DIE, MY IDEA OF A PERFECT NATION WILL NEVER BE FULFILLED

MY CULTISTS ALL DEPEND ON ME AND I CANNOT LET THEM DOWN BY DYING IN VAIN

I MUST FULFILL MY BIGGEST GOALS BEFORE I AM TO PERISH FROM THIS WORLD

It turned out pretty good for Jesus...