Insanity Mini Mafia

Tables

Protip: colour=#effff0 is the background colour, not white.

Anyway, the day will end after about 72 hours, depending on when I'm online. Because there's a few vote altering roles, I won't end the day early unless there's a unanimous decision.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the plan was to see if there were any other town killing roles, and I was trying to get Ether to tell me his. >_>

Yes, I am that dumb. You should all know that.

I have a town role, but I cannot but a bullet into anyone, or anything of the sort. Also, flushing out a Vig, or something similar to a Vig is a pretty bad move since it means that Vig can be killed by the mafia. We have no idea what sort of roles are in this game, aside from our own.

Huh, that's interesting compared to mine. >_>

Yeah, guess that was kinda stupid. I would like to know if you were Tracker/Watcher/Cop and got anything interesting last night though. Or does it involve changing votes like how Tables said? Are you the switchvote, the double vote, or something new Tables put in to screw with out minds?

My role has something to do with vote alteration, yes. I would definitely call it something new Tables put in to screw with our minds. Let's just say that it is one off, I activate it at night, and it should be pretty easy to figure out when I've used it.

Ooooh, psych, you're looking a little pale!

And what kind of 'plan' do you have for us today?

Hmmm?

However... Minor FoS: Lightning

I get a strange feeling from you!

"If you've got a plan, let's hear it."

Hmmmmm

Ooooh, psych, you're looking a little pale!

And what kind of 'plan' do you have for us today?

Hmmm?

However... Minor FoS: Lightning

I get a strange feeling from you!

"If you've got a plan, let's hear it."

Hmmmmm

My role is like the inventor from your game.

I'm flattered by the inclusion of myself (by proxy) as a role. Based on my limited sleuthing, it would seem that it is likely that most Insanity roles are affiliated with forum users.

I don't know whether or not a mass claim of this non-revealing of role-use information might be, however.

Thoughts?

My role doesn't have anything to do with other users, either.

Also, I love how I'm being pressed to talk more when WoMC is allowed to vote without even explaining why. I understand he's got a great scumdar, but come, now. Surely you can explain some things to us, too.

... I had this confused with the other game, where Tables was like "grr you can't just sit back and wait for things to pan out"

BUT OH WELL, JUST SO YOU KNOW

IT APPLIES TO THIS GAME TOO~

Okay, that makes some degree of sense. Voting has to start somewhere, and heading right back at the person who cast the first stone isn't exactly what I might call productive.

On the other hand, Fayt hasn't posted since, and maybe he was planning on pure pressure and will retract? Hard to say how things will develop.

As long as we're on the subject of anti-psych votes... Lighting, was that actually a vote you cast? I noticed you used the hashes, but you also declared it as a FOS and not a vote. Please clarify.

Okay, that makes some degree of sense. Voting has to start somewhere, and heading right back at the person who cast the first stone isn't exactly what I might call productive.

On the other hand, Fayt hasn't posted since, and maybe he was planning on pure pressure and will retract? Hard to say how things will develop.

I haven't had much to say, and I was gone for the last 6 hours in addition.

To be honest, I don't really have a good reason for voting Psychout at the moment... I wanted to put some pressure there and let it stick for a few hours to see what happens and see if he can provide any reasons for his vote.

As for the vote on me, I really have nothing to say. If the vote is really just based on me trying to manipulate the voting somehow, I can't say that that was my intent. I just felt like applying pressure on someone to try to get a reaction.

Any thoughts?

Well, I typically don't reply to pressure votes, unless I realize they're false claiming, because I actually have that role.

I'm holding out on Slayer and Weapons. They haven't given us any info, but the rest of us have. Unless Bizz hasn't? I'm not sure. But Slayer is on so, eh.

I have a town role, but I cannot but a bullet into anyone, or anything of the sort.

My role has something to do with vote alteration, yes. I would definitely call it something new Tables put in to screw with our minds. Let's just say that it is one off, I activate it at night, and it should be pretty easy to figure out when I've used it.

My role is like the inventor from your game.

My role has nothing to do with other users.

My role doesn't have anything to do with other users, either.

Something like this. Just some clue what you do, and how we can use it. Or that you're on our team. >_>

I think something was up with Draco. He was who we were waiting for.

Yeah, I was who Tables was waiting for actually. The way my role was worded, I didn't realize I could use it on night 1, so I never did send any orders in.

I'm not going to say what my role does, because it might make me a target, but I am definitely aligned with the town.

Also, I don't have any suspicions right now, and I don't really feel like pressure voting, so I'll wait for a bit and see what happens.