should I change my nickname?

whase

16 members have voted

1. 1. which one fits me best?

when I came to this site, my nickname was Whase. I saw everyone changing nicknames, so I did too.

should I change back to whase, or another one I sometimes use? here's a list of nicknames I've come up with and mostly used on other sites too.

whase: I made this name up when I was 12. I was writing my first comic about a boy named Jeroen becoming a superhero controlling the element water. I liked the character and started using it as my first nickname ever.

pro: everybody who knows me, knows this name

con: it's also a last name, and it wasn't meant that way

Bartje: a more recent one, two years ago (I was 16) I made these shorter comics of 3 pictures long about my own life. that's also why it became one of my nicknames.

pro: it's just like exactly my name (+je obviously)

con: non-Dutch people don't know 'je' stands for 'little' and won't get the name

hyper: he's also from my very first comic ever made. he is a friend of Jeroen a.k.a. whase with the powers of speed(speeding people up, or slowing them down). did I tell my very first comic has almost 40 pages? still, it looks like shit...

pro: I think it has a nice ring to it, it's simple...

con: not often used by me, not very creative

Theb: most lamest one I've ever come up with, it's just a connected 'the B' (B standing for Bart).

pro: none

con: it's lame

Gale: the character I like most out of my most recent story. he's a swordsman also specialized with bows. I usually use this name in games like FE7 (tactician) or games like that.

pro: might give me some extra viewers if I ever manage to get the series on

con: pretty lame too

feel free to give some suggestions for other names too. I'll make it a poll, please vote the one you think fits me best B)

Go back to whase, because I keep forgetting who you are as "Bartje". :P

This... But since this is not fftf, i have to post more on this post not just random crap or i'll get another warning. But i don't want to get another warning because i'm such a good boy, or atleast i want you to think that until i take over this forest and make you all my slaves, so....

Whase is the name i remember. Not Barte.... I always think you are a new member :mellow: No i don't want to look at name history because i'll forget it again... <_<

Edited by SlayerX

Damn I was too late to suggest "White people don't suck and neither do any of the other ethnic groups" :(

Most people here know you as Whase so that seems to make the most sense.

Edited by mikethfc