Anyone Wears Glasses Here?

52 members have voted

1. 1. Glasses

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to wear glasses because i can't see with my left eye :/ not like "OH GOD I'M BLIND!!! D:" i can still see with my left eye but i see blurry objects if i cover my right eye. But not everything is lost...my right eye helps me to regulate my vision. My doctor said that i dont need glasses because if i wear them it will not help or worsen my condition, so I dont have to use them unless i want to.NewYearsEmoticon.gif

I wear glasses for almost everything, except water related things, and sleeping. It started around 5th grade, but i doubt the tv or vidoe games had anything to do with it. Its a hassle cleaning them, so i barely do it XD. When i do people ask if i have new glasses :lol:

I wear glasses for almost everything, except water related things, and sleeping. It started around 5th grade, but i doubt the tv or vidoe games had anything to do with it. Its a hassle cleaning them, so i barely do it XD. When i do people ask if i have new glasses :lol:

Is it so clean that it has HD? XD

Edited by UberLughFTW

"Worser?" (And am I the only one who noticed that?)

Don't worry I noticed it too.

I used to have to wear glasses when I was like 7 or 8 (not that i liked it or wore them regularly mind you) but my vision got better I guess. it's not perfect today (I have trouble reading things at long distances mostly) but it's pretty good.

Edited by Iced

Oh, my vision seems to be worse every year and i start to see blurry at arms length... I also don't like to wear contacts. Its a hassle and need much more care... No, i can imagine going to sleep with them on <_<

"Worser?" (And am I the only one who noticed that?)

I have glasses, but I don't always wear them. Like right now I'm not wearing them.

I saw but I never rule out the fact that it could've been on purpose like I usually do.

So once I got rid of my glasses I was definitely much more pleased with my appearance...

But now that others are too... and mostly the ones who look cute but act...... bad...

Oh yeah and they're mainly the ones who don't know me cause the ones who know how shy I am tend to say "Ehhh.... no. Too quiet." :lol: