Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that explains why Lightning died, mind you I haven't sent in a night awesome since N1 :awesome:

Depending on who killed Snike I think it's time we ask Ether if he thinks pizzas are for breakfast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2-rBv3H8Gw

:( I don't want to give you the ginger step child treatment :(

Someone suggested Joshua(Lightning) and Carlyle(Myself) shoot at eachother last night. Nothing else was brought up, so I shot Lightning, as suggested.

Crapsocks, now it would appear the mafia still has one more member at least.

Furet/SS I'm looking at you guys Heads or tails anybody

SS also targeted Lux when he was the agreed upon target. Not to mention the mafia killed the itemchecker rather than the actual detective.

Furet hasn't claimed any role, and unlike WoMC I can't make a logical guess as to what it is.

Crapsocks, now it would appear the mafia still has one more member at least.

SS also targeted Lux when he was the agreed upon target. Not to mention the mafia killed the itemchecker rather than the actual detective.

Furet hasn't claimed any role, and unlike WoMC I can't make a logical guess as to what it is.

Meh, might as well out it now.

I'm the vig. I got two shots, one of which I just expended attempting to kill Ether with my manliness.

Sorry, I didn't have much free time right then. I didn't have time to wait for Ether to post his target, and then wasn't online again until the end of the day.

Yeah, because I'm more suspicious than Snike was. It's easy to predict that I'd look scummy if I didn't die, so if the maf didn't kill me, I still wouldn't be very dangerous. Everyone knew Snike was a townie, so he was a higher-priority target.

Or maybe the last mafia is the godfather, then I wouldn't be as much of a threat.

I targeted Weapons, he is innocent.

##Vote: Ether

Edited by SilentShaman

Overkill lynch

THE GAME DAY HAS ENDED

01. Furetchen

02. I eat tables

03. I Like My Cake Iced!!!!!

04. Reinfleche/Lightning

05. Psychout

06. The Old Psych

07. Ether - 5 (Slayer, SilentShaman, Furetchen, Mikethfc, Weapons)

08. Raymond

09. Weapons

10. Slayer

11. ALS/MeteorLunarSolar

12. BK

13. Kai

14. Pride

15. Mikethfc

16. Snike

17. Dracohon

18. Fayt Zelpher/Cocytus

19. Uhai

20. Bizz/Levity

21. Core/Hemlock

22. SilentShaman

23. Lux

24. Bizz's Mom :awesome:

25. No Lynch

Even though Carlyle swore to serve the Town, they didn't seem convinced. He was a Serial Killer after all, so it would be safer to just finish him off before he backstabs them all.

Ether was lynched. He was Carlyle.gif CARLYLE, SELF-ALIGNED SERIAL KILLER

[spoiler=Role PM]Carlyle.gif

You are Carlyle, Self-Aligned Serial Killer. You are the former leader of the army of Jehanna, but you eventually fell in love with Queen Ismaire. You were corrupted into fighting against Renais in order to keep your beloved safe, but after her death, you were driven insane. Having gone mad, you wish to kill everyone else in order to be with your queen. During the Night Phase, you will have to target someone to kill at night. Due to your high evasion, you will also be able to evade all attempts on your life during the night phase. You are Self-Aligned and your objective is to be the last one alive.

"I need no country. I care nothing for my countrymen. I can see nothing but you. If you would only be mine..." ~Carlyle

NIGHT HAS BEGUN

Night 6 will end at 23rd September 2010 at GMT 0000

And this is what happens when the wolf gets jack shit to work with outside of a kill and BPV and can't even contact a mafia to collaborate with to coordinate kills. Not that he could have found them anyways, since he had dick to work with beyond his kill and a BPV. Granted, he was found by the town rather early, but my point still stands.

EDIT: Derp, day ended. Why the fuck you would troll by putting game in strikethrough I don't know.

Edited by General Spoon

And this is what happens when the wolf gets jack shit to work with outside of a kill and BPV and can't even contact a mafia to collaborate with to coordinate kills. Not that he could have found them anyways, since he had dick to work with beyond his kill and a 1-time BPV. Granted, he was found by the town rather early, but my point still stands.

EDIT: Derp, day ended. Why the fuck you would troll by putting game in strikethrough I don't know.

I'm aware that a Self-Aligned Serial Killer is at a disadvantage normally. That's why I buffed him up and made him immune to nightkills. If the Spy hadn't scoped him AND exposed him, then he would have had a pretty decent chance of winning, since the Mafia would have needed a really good excuse to convince the Town to lynch him.

The BPV wasn't one-time btw. He survives every single nightkill.

Edited by Proto