Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

Um, because it was Day 1, my first post of the thread, and I honestly forgot about this. Of course I'm suspicious! *sarcasm* :awesome:

But sure, go ahead and vote for me and screw up already. I suggest against it.

Thats why I found it odd that you didn't criticise Raymond's vote because most would FoS before voting (I think.)

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heheheh. Fine then. Lynch me and regret!

I stopped taking you serious at the latest when you openly claimed mafia in reverse mafia. :mellow:

@Slayer: So in Epic Mafia, the mafia stands out more if everyone just does nothing? Interesting, how does that work?

Wow triple ninja'd :o

Alright I sorta remember you being like that in other games Ray.

Also I don't think anybody asked why you wanted to get yourself lynched Slayer, mind explaining?

I was joking. I was talking with the mod and in one sentence he said you fool. So i said, Oh i'm the fool now? I'm going to go get lynched so i did. Hence the reason for that post.

I was joking. I was talking with the mod and in one sentence he said you fool. So i said, Oh i'm the fool now? I'm going to go get lynched so i did. Hence the reason for that post.

Oh OK that explains it. :lol:

No they don't :mellow: Just that usual RL ends up in outting a cop or doc... and then the whole games goes downhill and becomes more mafia sided.

Well, in that case, I'd just advise the doc and the cop to not out themselves. Basic logic, really.

@Psych: That's right. You claimed mafia, basically putting a big sign on your head "don't recruit me". You made it easier for your opponents to win. And I can't recall you to have done anything meaningful in any mafia game ever since either.

@Raymond:

It's more like a town-sided warlock on crack :newyears:

If any of the 3 people I pick get killed in any way/shape/form that night or day, I get random powers. Psych was one of the 3 people I chose. Good choice it seems.

Joshua is the best.

Actually, because my role is pretty cool, people getting lynched gives me bonus points. So... yeah.

So, unvote NL, vote Psych

Gave up on the biggest arse strategy for D1 then?

Wow that role sounds about as friendly to the town about as Prince Philip to other ethnic groups. Care to explain some more?

I'm not opposed to lynching Psych. Then again, I'm not exactly fond of the idea either... Right now, I'm going to leave my vote where it is, but if it gets close to a lynch for someone, or a majority for NL, I'll not delay N1.

Alright I missed a lot of posts but Don't lynch Psych unless he remains suspiscous after we get another lead. asuming he's the Hunter

[spoiler=For Kai]

Hunter means if the person gets lynched then they get to take somebody down with them.