Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

I have no idea what I'm supposed to be seeing here.

I'm just putting it out there that for no reason will I ever spell it 'Fomortiis'. Formortiis seems far more natural to me.

With this in mind, ##Vote; FOMORTIIS

hey, are the joke votes counted as 'no lynch'es?

Nah, not as No Lynch. But they can creep their way into the votals if I can think of a good enough joke.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, we've now heard from Iced and Shaman. Let's see...

Iced, you've jumped straight onto voting me. Normally, that's pretty suspicious (voting someone who voted you, not voting me :P), but as you're a newbie I think we can let it slide. ##Unvote: Iced. In general, defending yourself by accusing the attacker is a bad plan regardless of if you're town or mafia.

Now onto real evidence... Er... yeah. I'm tempted to say we should massclaim our characters but not roles and see if we get any contradictions or whatever, but then we'll probably end up outing the doctor (who I'd wager on being one of the staff users), and Seth might be the cop considering his identification of Orson. Not to mention the mafia probably has a safe claim list. So, um, let's not do that. Not yet, anyway.

Anyway, I'm going to go for ##Vote: MLS. We can get information for a lynch day 1, and MLS looked a bit weird in some of those posts in my opinion. We'll probably no lynch today anyway, but...

Hey guys, I'm here, but I have limited computer access.

I don't think that lynching somebody is good, unless we have somebody clear leading us, because right now, the mafia can easily influence the town to lynch a townie.

And that's exactly why you throw out a random bullshit vote and watch people's reactions towards it. Mafioso tend to bandwagon against townies, so if you retract your vote before the lynch happens and force a no lynch to happen, you can take a closer look at the bandwagoners. If there are any, that is.

Basic scum-hunting, really. You can always scum-hunt; leaning back and saying "lol no, I don't know anything so I can't do anything" doesn't help the town at all.

So should we Risk lynch and most likely get a townie? Thats not cool too.

Well we should at least try to gather information rather than banding on a no lynch.

Unless this is all a massive WIFOM and reverse psychology is the way to find mafia members, in which case Proto don't tell us who they are :awesome:

I'm probably overthinking but just to put this out there Lightning's post seems odd for a few reasons however as the last two games I was in with him he was mafia it might just be his typical behaviour. Also the last game in which he was town that I was in was IET's ssb mafia in which he tried a couple of times to get people to guess his identity.

Before you say I know this argument is weaker than my pokemafia shenanigans which is why we need to press for information from whomever rather than try and no lynch our way to victory.

It's always going to be more likely to lynch a townie than a mafia, so you're right, why do we try to lynch at all?

Yes, but in a day with no information and such RL usually ends up in ending up somebody outing a townie or in a worst case scenario a cop or a doctor.

Yes, but in a day with no information and such RL usually ends up in ending up somebody outing a townie or in a worst case scenario a cop or a doctor.

When there's no information you provoke them into talking.

Also I'm especially wary of you, Psych as you seemed to disregard WoMC's vote completely. However WoMC has said a few bizzare things so far this game.

Weapons voted for me? Where?

Fucksocks I meant Raymond :facepalm: although they both have a dark avy. Just replace WoMC with Raymond in my last sentence:facepalm:

Um, because it was Day 1, my first post of the thread, and I honestly forgot about this. Of course I'm suspicious! *sarcasm* :awesome:

But sure, go ahead and vote for me and screw up already. I suggest against it.

@mike: That's nothing unusual on my side. I (almost) always start out joking around a bit before actually getting serious. :newyears:

@psych: Well, if there's no good target to lynch, lynching Psychout always is a good move. :newyears:

Especially if you pull out utterly mafia-ish phrases like the one you just did.

@Slayer: Doing stuff causes the mafia to do stuff as well. Doing nothing makes it extremely easy for the mafia to blend in by just doing nothing either. Do you get the point?

@Slayer: Doing stuff causes the mafia to do stuff as well. Doing nothing makes it extremely easy for the mafia to blend in by just doing nothing either. Do you get the point?

I do, just that i'm acting from my EM experiences.