Fire Emblem Sacred Stones Mafia (COMPLETE!!!)

Kriemhild

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I say I was Hunter? What happens when we assume kiddies?

I can't think of any other role that gets to kill someone if they get lynched. Maybe a variant of the bomb, but that already stretches it.

Besides, creating even more doubt about your identity when you're getting close to being lynch doesn't exactly help your case.

@Lightning: Sounds cool.

I never said Hunter. God! DO you people think for yourselves? Or even listen?

I get ninja'd a lot. :angry:Don't make me get that WTC pic up here again

So before this bandwagon goes further can I just ask where the evidence for lynching Psych is, besides he claimed mafia in another game.

Yes. And my role says you dying is OK. So yeah.

So what sort of power up are we talking here or to put it another way is it really worth wasting a mislynch on?

Or at least I haven't seen any evidence to make me think it wont be a mislynch

So before this bandwagon goes further can I just ask where the evidence for lynching Psych is, besides he claimed mafia in another game.

There's no "evidence" that he's mafia. He's just made himself utterly suspicious with those weird reactions towards my vote, which is good enough for me on D1. I don't expect 100% accuracy kills on D1, but regardless of what alignment he turns out to have, it helps us judge which people might be mafia and which ones might not be.

@Psych: Pulling out insults doesn't help your case either.

So what sort of power up are we talking here or to put it another way is it really worth wasting a mislynch on?

Or at least I haven't seen any evidence to make me think it wont be a mislynch

See last page. I'm a town warlock who chooses 3 people. If any of them die, I get random powers the next night. I'm Joshua. Tyvm Proto for giving me my favorite SS character.

There's no "evidence" that he's mafia. He's just made himself utterly suspicious with those weird reactions towards my vote, which is good enough for me on D1.

@Psych: Pulling out insults doesn't help your case either.

You mean my normal reactions?

Every game. I try to think things out, and say a single line out of place, and that makes me mafia. And if all these idiots can't realize that, it's probably useless.

Myrrh.jpg

You are Myrrh, Town Bomb. You are a Manakete from Darkling Woods, and the daughter of Morva. You were found by Ephraim, and you begged Ephraim to be able to travel with him. When you are about to die by any means, you become paranoid with your Dragonstone and kill the killer as well. Or the last person to vote for you when you are lynched. You are aligned with the Town and your objective is to kill all anti-Town players.

"I can feel the darkness. I feel a broad pool of darkness deep within its walls." ~Myrrh

Role for ya~

Maybe they'll forget :awesome:

Well psych is now useless even if left alive. unless he's maf

By this logic why don't we lynch all the townies whilst we're at it. [/sarcastic rant]

Anyway, I'm going to go for ##Vote: MLS. We can get information for a lynch day 1, and MLS looked a bit weird in some of those posts in my opinion. We'll probably no lynch today anyway, but...

Cool.

I only recognise ALS and Astra. No MLS or MeteorLunarSolar bullshit with me, Tables :awesome:

lol

Maybe they'll forget :awesome:

By this logic why don't we lynch all the townies whilst we're at it. [/sarcastic rant]

By that i meant that if we are going to random lynch, then let it be psych.

But hes going to be modkilled unless proto doesn't count that offense as severe