ITT: Bizz models her new coat

Percivalé

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might add some of my other new outfits in the future.

IN THE MEANTIME, ENJOY~

58784_469355914202_584609202_6715660_5723014_n.jpg

59475_469355649202_584609202_6715654_4486056_n.jpg

48008_469355609202_584609202_6715652_6300452_n.jpg

40978_469355549202_584609202_6715650_8240619_n.jpg

47241_469355439202_584609202_6715647_41447_n.jpg

47495_469355344202_584609202_6715646_3124066_n.jpg

<3

no, you just have an awful sense of style.

i'm sorry.

not even lady gaga would be able to put up with you.

shit aside, this is really the kind of clothes secretaries from the fifties wore.

Fuck you goth

i'm sorry.

shit aside, this is really the kind of clothes secretaries from the fifties wore.

way to be blatent, but props for being honest.

i'm sorry.

That's mean. D: I think her coat's quite unique. Plus I'm pretty sure it's for some vintage themed party anyway, so you really shouldn't be so rude. :/

i'm sorry.

Wait a moment. You're drunk, how do you even put clothes on in the morning?

That's mean. D: I think her coat's quite unique. Plus I'm pretty sure it's for some vintage themed party anyway, so you really shouldn't be so rude. :/

ahahaa, i love the stealth insult here. it's not for some vintage party, this is the kind of shit she REALLY wears! but nice low blow there; you're damn good. how it sounded like you were defending her was especially enthralling. props!

you must come from a parallel universe in which being drunk means you can't dress

funny fact about being drunk: you usually wake up the next day wearing different clothes.

but when i'm drunk i have some taste

not like levity "fifties secretary" gurl here.

i'm sorry.

Wow about as blunt as Ricky Gervais's wit :lol:Althogh I do see the resemblence towards the clothes worn by OAPs

Pfeh how is that challenging whilst drunk, even after several of Tesco's value rum and gin I still managed to have a conversation about classical music, politics and nuclear armament with somebbody who went to private school.

Pfeh how is that challenging whilst drunk, even after several of Tesco's value rum and gin I still managed to have a conversation about classical music, politics and nuclear armament with somebbody who went to private school.

Well duh, everyone knows drunks love to talk their asses off about things they know nothing about.

Well duh, everyone knows drunks love to talk their asses off about things they know nothing about.

Why limit it to just drunks, everybody seems to love talking their arses off about something they know nothing about.

Because drunks do it worse usually.

I suppose, I was basing that on my friend who usually starves himself so he's pretty much incapacitated within the first few units max. :facepalm:

ahahaa, i love the stealth insult here. it's not for some vintage party, this is the kind of shit she REALLY wears! but nice low blow there; you're damn good. how it sounded like you were defending her was especially enthralling. props!

you must come from a parallel universe in which being drunk means you can't dress

funny fact about being drunk: you usually wake up the next day wearing different clothes.

but when i'm drunk i have some taste

not like levity "fifties secretary" gurl here.

D: damn. Guess I've got to be stealthier next time huh?

but I'm pretty sure this is how real drunks dress.

Edited by Achdu