Favourite "Epic" Villains

Randoman

The Harolds (Zyne, Papilion, Magorn, Harold, Musar, Ridale, and the last guy (Robert, I think)).

Robert is a swap of Voltz. The one you're missing is Coruta, who is so epic he appears in 2 games.

Rather fond of the Zains (he's the original "Harold", so...) along with FE 3 Toras, Batta the Beast, Glass, Schaeffer, Oliver and Valtome, but Kempf is my definite number one.

Edited by Medeus

[spoiler=some of you probably have already seen this... but, Harolds]

o08754.jpg

Really good... except Zain (te first one) is not there. Anyway, they have my vote. Perhaps he has Roro's power, but has the sense to give his clones different capes so people can tell them apart.

Grigas for looking like a total melodrama villain.

And Gheb II... uh I mean FE12 Gile. (although only in looks really)

Speaking of FE12, Eibal. Made my laugh out loud for about 10 strait munites when I first saw his portrait. I'm surprised he didn't get 1st in 'worst facial hair', maybey not many have heared about him.

Edited by Big Klingy

The Harolds (Zyne, Papilion, Magorn, Harold, Musar, Ridale, and the last guy (Robert, I think)). Also, Oliver and Denning.

The funny thing about Ridale is that he's a really important commander with a Hero Sword and four stars...yet IS was so out of colours that they gave him violent pink combined with muted indigo as his two cloak shades. Weird.

AND YES, SCHAEFFER.

"Ooog...shoulda brought more...priests...or maybe...some babies...Dang it..."

Edited by Furetchen

Lance general coward Septimus: "AHHH! Th-they’re here! Th-th-the sub-humans! The mongrels are here! They want to consume me!"

Glass, because the gods feared his name so much, they revived him into the Black Fang, changed his hair color and renamed him Igor, so they didn't have to fear him no more.

I always imagined an accent on him.

They want to CONSYUUUM ME

I think he talked like Porky Pig when scared, because of all the stuttering and shuddering.

Also that one guy, Bug! <3

"Bahhh scum, your all scum fer your dum an Bug smarter dan yu scum. Bug naw miss choppin yu wid ma stil axe."

I think a topic of Villains that make you feel like a smart tactician is in need. Poor bandits though, they shouldn't have skipped Bastian and Calill's classes so we wouldn't be mentioning them.

Robert is a swap of Voltz. The one you're missing is Coruta, who is so epic he appears in 2 games.

HArold: Manly enough to not only clone hismelf, but clone himself into other games. Brilliant.