Pokemon Tactical Postgame

General Spoon

Alright for getting subbed in for someone who Life had already sold out completely, and had been left with a microscopic, if even existant at all, chance of victory! :awesome:

Life's mindfuck aside, I had fun while I thought I wasn't screwed over from the second I started playing.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding Acey: When did I say he was a thief? I knew what his ability was all along. If you're regarding the comment I made in the spreadsheet about it and Bal's role being similar, note that Acey picked up dead players items, and Bal (claimed and real) could steal dead player's items. That seems a little... strange, for two town roles. And look, one wasn't town.

As for everything else, meh. I think the big mistake I made in this game was not being clear enough what my death would probably mean to Lux and Cocytus. Life had Amelia AND JB claim Life was town, and Life was protecting me when I died - I was intending Life would be immediately lynched at that point - while the logic might have been wrong given anyone could have been the unblockable kill user, it would have outed three mafioso.

Oh well. No point dwelling on past mistakes.

JB's comments on the Rocket spreadsheet make me laugh. Next to each player in TR he put the comment SCUM, with EXTREMELY CUNNING SCUM next to Life.

If you had info, you'd give it.

Not ask us to ask YOU to give it to us.

It wasn't meant at just you asking me, but ask everyone. Everyone already trusted you were town, take advantage of that. You could have mindscrewed anyone by phrasing questions right. And I was giving info to Lux and would have given more, if he'd reply to make sure I was being read. A 2-member town advantage would have been assured if I was being believed, and Balcerzak was target cleared, so he would have been killed earlier, his later lynch could have been used for another mafia and my night kill would have saved a main role. But yeah, game's done XP

JB's comments on the Rocket spreadsheet make me laugh. Next to each player in TR he put the comment SCUM, with EXTREMELY CUNNING SCUM next to Life.

lol

XD

What about Cipher?

@SM: That was phrased poorly bud, could barely understand you before.

Edited by MeteorLunarSolar

I had figured out Kai was a Cipher member after I was subbed out actually but before he died, because he tried to "/join Cipher PokeTact" when we were on #lordofazureflame. This was partly why I wasn't subbed in.

From what I read, Team Rocket was really overpowered though. Like Raymond said, the idea was good, but it could've been executed a bit better.

As for everything else, meh. I think the big mistake I made in this game was not being clear enough what my death would probably mean to Lux and Cocytus. Life had Amelia AND JB claim Life was town, and Life was protecting me when I died - I was intending Life would be immediately lynched at that point - while the logic might have been wrong given anyone could have been the unblockable kill user, it would have outed three mafioso.

I made everyone believe that I had been hooked that night which made sense. Not to mention that MLS had other people pegged as Mafia than to do a bit of digging himself on me.

I had figured out Kai was a Cipher member after I was subbed out actually but before he died, because he tried to "/join Cipher PokeTact" when we were on #lordofazureflame. This was partly why I wasn't subbed in.

From what I read, Team Rocket was really overpowered though. Like Raymond said, the idea was good, but it could've been executed a bit better.

Well that was why TR were in groups of twos at the beginning of the game.

Um, Spoon, I did way more behind the scenes than I did in the actual outside. <_< And don't forget that I got really lucky, dammit

all of you suck why do i even bother

Um, Spoon, I did way more behind the scenes than I did in the actual outside. <_< And don't forget that I got really lucky, dammit

all of you suck why do i even bother

D=

But you died epicly, remember? We cant suck if we granted your death wish.

D=

But you died epicly, remember? We cant suck if we granted your death wish.

I died epically too (taking out 40% of Cipher)! Why do I get a full paragraph about the shit that I did but Bizz gets like 2 lines?

My turn to say my feelings about the game.

Honestly, I knew my role long before the game started since Spoon told me that he wanted to challenge me. And once it started, I had flashbacks to my one Mafia game try on Smogon (got lynched after stupidly being proven guilty without any of it being my fault or a cop's fault). So I had no clue about how to win this game. And then every night, my plans kept on working. Anouleth decided to check me out on Night 1 and ended up dying as a result. Cipher got screwed since I planned the backstab a lot earlier than they expected me to (they expected me to be lynched first). Tables and MLS were too liberal with giving out info while Furet ignored what was sitting right under his nose. And somehow, it just worked.

Special mention to Obviam: You are brilliant for figuring out what was going on. It was probably a bad idea for me to try to become village leader that early since you managed to get into everyone's heads that I was a lying bastard (which I was). But you have some killer intuition there and I can't wait to have you, Tables and Lux on my Mafia team. Call that the dream team.

Life, when I had messed with you like night.....4 I think it was, around there.

Did it mess up anything? >_>

Night 0.

And no. In fact, I actually got the Day 1 lynch off of your back with the PM you sent to Bizz (she showed it to me). I also used it as a way for Tables to sort of trust me.

Actually, my orders were:

Night 1: Life

Night 2: Bizz

Night 3: Obviam

Night 4: SM

Night 5: Bizz

Night 6: BK

Night 7: Furet

Night 8: Ether

Night 9, and my death: Amelia

Yeah, I ignored the leader like all the time.

LolPsych

inb4Lightninggetspissed

Lightning wasn't playing. Remember?

Well, Tables I followed you some. But Bizz and Life made me mad. >_>

Astra sent me a few I followed, but I thought he was a bit inept as leader.

And Furet, I listened to him like once, then he never told me to do anything. I thought he was mafia.

And Furet, I listened to him like once, then he never told me to do anything. I thought he was mafia.

Okay, I'mma dodge the brick pegged rightfully at my face for the former, but...fucking hell, man. I may have brought down the team with my naive trust, but I didn't do so alone.

Lightning wasn't playing. Remember?

Well, Tables I followed you some. But Bizz and Life made me mad. >_>

Astra sent me a few I followed, but I thought he was a bit inept as leader.

Furet was proven Town you goddamn idiot.