Have you seen it?

lolDeath

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He said he will touch me naughty if I don't do it.

[Knight of Seven]:

Do me a favor and copy/paste the following message in your topic, “Have you seen it?” on SF.

Actually, Malexis was meant to stand for MALE-xis, but Matt x Alexis was a good explanation for it so I went with it. Just helped that you guys in group chat thought we were dating

Sometimes I want to make a voting topic "How many people already know about 'display name history'"

Oh well.

Make sure to include a "know but too lazy to use it" option

Also you sort of have to know to use it to begin with. I'm just supposed to magically know it wasn't another person with their own account? That would require me to identify similarities between his posts and those of RP's, which is the ONLY way I can tell my friend Tony from anyone else when he similarly changes his name and avatar.

I don't have the fuck for that.

Edited by Obviam

Sometimes I want to make a voting topic "How many people already know about 'display name history'"

Oh well.

I still think it's bullshit.

Name changes are allowed far too often. Once every six months to a year should be paramount. I've lost track of loads of people I used to talk with all because they've changed their name. I'm not willing to waste my time searching through every unrecognisable member's name history just to find them, either.

Again, I call bullshit on name changes.

NO RAVEN SHUT UP PLEASE

You, another name change slut.

I lost track of you because you had changed yours and didn't know where to start looking. How do you feel knowing that, or don't you care?