Avatar's Gender != Member's Gender

Randoman

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone has never played Final Fantasy.....um, which one had Lightning? (I've never played it either)

What makes you say that? Lightning breaks long-standing FF tradition by being a main character that actually is a girl, instead of just looking like one.

What makes you say that? Lightning breaks long-standing FF tradition by being a main character that actually is a girl, instead of just looking like one.

Huh? The guy didn't know that Lightning's avatar was female. Why wouldn't I say that? If he'd ever played the game, he'd know the avatar was female.

Thus, he hasn't. You know, for a guy who knows it all...

Huh? The guy didn't know that Lightning's avatar was female. Why wouldn't I say that? If he'd ever played the game, he'd know the avatar was female.

Thus, he hasn't. You know, for a guy who knows it all...

I'm just saying, it's an easy mistake to make with Final Fantasy.

lol

Haven't you heard? On the internet, men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI

In all seriousness, I assume every forum member is male until said by another TRUSTED (important) member, or the member in question themselves (unless they're known to troll people, in which the assumption is that they are male)

Wist loved it too. He kept going on and on about it on IRC for us and when he beat the game (which didn't take long) he wrote the largest post ever about it.

Yeah, but that was probably about SAZH, RIGHT?

RIGHT?

RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?

Yeah, but that was probably about SAZH, RIGHT?

RIGHT?

RIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT?

Speaking of Sazh, I love the way the Japanese version of him screams "VANILAAAAAAAAAAAA!" in the kickass Grand Prix cutscene in his little Eidolon car.(If you didn't know, that's Vanille's name in kana)

I want ICE CREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM in the middle of an assault!

Only lame people use avatars of their same gender. :V

Nah.

And part of the reason I changed from Mist to Will Riker was to prevent this sort of confusion, though I don't think anyone honestly made that mistake with me.

To be honest, this is why we have the "Gender" bit in the first place, though we have plenty of moronic pricks setting it wrong or setting it to "Not Telling" that is makes it kinda unreliable. <_< I liked how Neoseeker make it premanent and didn't give you the option not to say.

Nah.

And part of the reason I changed from Mist to Will Riker was to prevent this sort of confusion, though I don't think anyone honestly made that mistake with me.

To be honest, this is why we have the "Gender" bit in the first place, though we have plenty of moronic pricks setting it wrong or setting it to "Not Telling" that is makes it kinda unreliable. <_< I liked how Neoseeker make it premanent and didn't give you the option not to say.

Moronic? Tsk tsk. You don't have to insult us like that, you know, especially since there are people like me who DO display their correct gender.