Avatar's Gender != Member's Gender

Randoman

I thought a lot of people here were female. Not saying who, but there were about 5.

And Lumis avis are usually Seth related IIRC. Lumi, are you a boy =0 XD

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, because I do it myself.

And most of the forest thought I was a girl when I joined, but I guess that wasn't the only reason.

In fact, I think I've only had a male avy about... twice.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I usually take male avatars, apart from the female shopkeeper of FE12 and...then the infamous Pink General, for a while.

I really hope that nobody everybody feels that my avatar represents me as a person.

Happened to me once or twice, but that's what the gender symbol is for. If in doubt, just assume it's a guy.

There are no girls on the internet

Only lame people use avatars of their same gender. :V

F*ck yeah, I'm lame! :awesome:

In fact, I've never had a female avatar yet, ever, on any forum. There are enough people doing it, there's no need for me to do the same.

I used to think that, like, back when I was 13. :lol: Not anymore though. I think I've only used male character avatars twice here. Shinon and Kyo Kusanagi. The rest were females. Wait, I did have a Mauthe Doog avy once. But that coulda been female for all I know.

I will say, this forum probably has the most "guys with female avatars" I've seen.

Edited by El Rey León

Androgynous avatars are the best.

You do know that your avatar is the greatest one on this forum, correct?

Yes, I do wank off to Guillo every night, otherwise I just have wet dreams about that puppet and the sheets are a bitch to clean...

You do know that your avatar is the greatest one on this forum, correct?

Yes, I do wank off to Guillo every night, otherwise I just have wet dreams about that puppet and the sheets are a bitch to clean...

I wouldn't use it if it weren't. :)

Only used male avatars so far, because I share the opinion that an ava should impersonate the real person. That's why I also often used vicious, or cool guys, because I'm exactly the opposite (Altair, Zack Fair, Zihark, Sephiroth, Heero Yuy, etc... no wait, that were all o.o)

I've had a potato-wedge man with a gun, MBD and Jesus before I changed it to Captain Todger. Weel they're the ones I can remember anyway.

Edit: just remembered using Bernard Black (Dylan Moran as one.)

Edited by mikethfc

Going by that, does my current avy represent me?

I dunno, I don't know you good enough.

also, I said they are supposed to represent you, but they usually don't for most people...

Originally, I only thought ALS, DLV, Lumi, and Emerald were actively posting girls.

I was right about one. ONE.

I also didnt know many people then.

Edited by Spykor

I thought a lot of people here were female. Not saying who, but there were about 5.

And Lumis avis are usually Seth related IIRC. Lumi, are you a boy =0 XD

Actually, I've had Lakche for a while before I switched to Taiwan, haven't I?

So I should've kept my avatar as Seth for the two days I went reverse trap, huh... XD

Well yeah. I'm obviously a girl. Says girl on my gender, for one. Seth, for two.

Considering how many use their favourite character as their avatar...it's not surprising. Lots of men like female characters, and there are some females like Lumi who is a self-proclaimed pervert (though really doesn't seem like one) and totally in love with Seth.

It's bound to happen.

There is that section of my sketchbook that I never post online... :awesome:

Edited by Luminescent Blade

I used to think that, like, back when I was 13. :lol: Not anymore though. I think I've only used male character avatars twice here. Shinon and Kyo Kusanagi. The rest were females. Wait, I did have a Mauthe Doog avy once. But that coulda been female for all I know.

You used a moustached generic boss from RD once.