Avatar's Gender != Member's Gender

Randoman

Moronic? Tsk tsk. You don't have to insult us like that, you know, especially since there are people like me who DO display their correct gender.

mind spinning wat

the "us" you refer to him insulting would seem to be people with the opposite gender set and then you go claim yours is set right

HOW DOES THIS FOLLOW

EDIT: And it's okay, Crash. I'm a man, man.

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

us = random people

and i'm not thinking straight

durr hurr

AND MINE IS SET RIGHT DAMMIT. I'D TAKE A PICTURE BUT MY PHONE CAN'T UPLOAD TO THE INTERNET AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIDDLE WITH THE CAMERA CORRECTLY :(

Moronic? Tsk tsk. You don't have to insult us like that, you know, especially since there are people like me who DO display their correct gender.

Nice try, JOSHUA!

EDIT: And it's okay, Crash. I'm a man, man.

Don't worry Integrity, I never doubted that you were! ^_^

IN fact, I tend to default to believing them until proven otherwise.

This doesn't work when it clashes with your sig. Badly.

Sometimes it works the opposite. I thought Silith was a dude for the longest time because of her avatars. They were ladies but in...suggestive poses.

Anime avatars. :mellow: <_< Too many of them.

But really, i tend to pay more attention to the little gender thingy to tell whos what.

My friend made a typo. He put *she as the next post. I just neglected to update it. :P

You'll also need to retcon the post you made when Kai said goodbye for now in a topic some time back (but good luck getting Kai to fix that post!)

I need a life. Or an avatar. Probably both.

Who's Josh? I only know a Joshina.

Common Singaporean name, y'know.

It's Joshua, it's in his MSN address and his display name on there, and he's been perfectly fine with it before IIRC.

Neither you nor the man himself are fooling anyone, it's best just to give up.

Edited by CrashGordon94

It's Joshua, it's in his MSN address and his display name on there, and he's been perfectly fine with it before IIRC.

Neither you nor the man himself are fooling anyone, it's best just to give up.

That MSN address belongs to my friend. It's his MSN account, but this SF account is used by me. He just asked me to put it there because he needs more people to talk to (even though he has a lot of friends already). >_>

Bad Crashy. How could you even doubt me? :sob:

That MSN address belongs to my friend. It's his MSN account, but this SF account is used by me. He just asked me to put it there because he needs more people to talk to (even though he has a lot of friends already). >_>

@Bold: If you were telling the truth, that would be a bannable offence, so either you're lying, or admitting to something that can and will get you banned. Checkmate!

@Bold: If you were telling the truth, that would be a bannable offence, so either you're lying, or admitting to something that can and will get you banned. Checkmate!

Multiple accounts are forbidden and grounds for a ban.

If you have a friend, relative, or acquaintance on the same network as you, you must notify the staff. Otherwise you risk being mistakenly banned.

No. of rules broken: 0. Please try again.

Edited by JB25