Best/Worst in the Series: Round 62

NinjaMonkey

Best: I'm going to have to go with the delicious irony of Kent/Fiora B; you don't need to see the A support to know what's going to happen smile.gif. Honorable mention to Volke/Bastian C.

Worst: I didn't think that genericness could be physically painful, then I played FE10. But since you won't let me have that then I'll have to go with Lance/Allan C for the same reasons.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: Gerik x Marisa B.

Raven x Lucius A for honorable mention for that last few lines. 8D

I also rather like Karel x Dart A. LOLDART.

And Garcia x Dozla. That whole thing of it.

Worst: I will go with Lance x Allen C as well.

Best: Gerik x Marisa B.

Raven x Lucius A for honorable mention for that last few lines. 8D

I also rather like Karel x Dart A. LOLDART.

And Garcia x Dozla. That whole thing of it.

Worst: I will go with Lance x Allen C as well.

I see you didn't mention Eirika/Seth A... That's a shocker.

Best: Volke/ Bastian C. No questions at all. Just awesome.

Worst: Janaff/ Shinon C. Also easy. "I hate you." "I hate you." "Let's gain bonuses from hating each other!"

I see you didn't mention Eirika/Seth A... That's a shocker.

Because Seth is a meanie and was kinda like, "I love you, but I'm gonna reject you anyway because I'm a knight and knights can't marry queens" before Ephraim pulled "Bullshit Seth go kiss her already" off screen.

If the kiss happened in support I'd have that as my top support convo in a heartbeat.

Because Seth is a meanie and was kinda like, "I love you, but I'm gonna reject you anyway because I'm a knight and knights can't marry queens" before Ephraim pulled "Bullshit Seth go kiss her already" off screen.

If the kiss happened in support I'd have that as my top support convo in a heartbeat.

Ok... I was just curious.

Or if they were like Gerik/Tehys A support where they screw like bunnies have that huge bear-hug right there in the middle of the battlefield. :awesome:

Best: After a lot of thought, I remembered Lucius & Serra B support. Lucius & Serra C, and Knoll & Lute C were pretty close.

Worst: Dorcas & Vaida C Actually, all theire supports, but this one was the worse.

I nominate... Best/Worst Quote.

Edited by Iris

Best/Worst Support Conversation? This is going to be good.

Best: FE9 Zihark and Ilyana A support. They should've also had a paired ending in Radiant Dawn.

Worst: FE7 Dorcas and Vaida B support. They all suck, but I like this one the least.

Also, I don't think we're allowed to vote for FE10 convos, BrightBow-User...

Harsh much?

I don't think so...

Also, I don't think we're allowed to vote for FE10 convos, BrightBow-User...

I never said you couldn't vote for individual FE10 support convos...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

I don't think so...

Who said I was bitching? It was a legitimate question!

It would seem ERL, who asked the question, thinks so. And there are probably others who didn't bother to say anything who'd agree.

It would seem ERL, who asked the question, thinks so. And there are probably others who didn't bother to say anything who'd agree.

Just throwing it out there that I haven't voted in this round because I think the choices are far too specific. There's gonna be like 30584085968645 ties for second or third place at this rate. Plus I can't decide.

I never said you couldn't vote for individual FE10 support convos...

Oh. Nevermind then.

Just throwing it out there that I haven't voted in this round because I think the choices are far too specific. There's gonna be like 30584085968645 ties for second or third place at this rate. Plus I can't decide.

I agree with this. Anyone else think that we should simply vote for the entire conversation, and not each specific level?

Best: Midale/Edain Chapter 4 - Touching and he gets the Hero's Bow!

Worst: Lance/Alan C - One's red, one's green. Personalities?

Anyone else think that we should simply vote for the entire conversation, and not each specific level?

Me. I'd also like to repeat my nomination for Best/Worst Triangle Attack.