Best/Worst in the Series: Round 62

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would seem ERL, who asked the question, thinks so. And there are probably others who didn't bother to say anything who'd agree.

I do think so. His harsh response was entirely disproportionate to the innocuity of my question.

And I agree that voting for specific levels is too specific. Is that even what the original nominator meant?

That still only gives three options...

Why not "Best triangle attack group" then? There's an enemy group that does it in FE4, 2 ally groups that do it in FE6 and at least 1 group in every game after that. Counting different versions as separate (as in, Shadow Dragon's Sisters and them again in the sequel count as 2 different groups).

Edited by Sirius

Why not "Best triangle attack group" then? There's an enemy group that does it in FE4, 2 ally groups that do it in FE6 and at least 1 group in every game after that. Counting different versions as separate (as in, Shadow Dragon's Sisters and them again in the sequel count as 2 different groups).

Frankly, I assumed all along that this is what was meant by the original nomination.

FE10 alone has 5 sets of 3. The brothers is 1, and then 4 peg or peg-like beings that can pull off a triangle attack with any 3 of them gives 4 different ways to set it up.

Yeah, this was what I had in mind, considering the trios of units you need for a triangle attack, not just the classes. Also, don't forget Barst, Bord and Cord from New Mystery.

Edited by Byte2222

And I agree that voting for specific levels is too specific. Is that even what the original nominator meant?

I don't remember if I originally nominated this, but I do remember giving it a ton of votes. I think I was thinking of an entire set (it shows off more personality).

My vote stands, but take away the levels.

I'm going to break the mold and go with a FE12 one. Just to point out that it does have some great ones.

Best: Arran and My Unit 3. Made me ALWAYS want to pick Arran in SD and lose all my 'Tier Induced Scrappy' hatered of him. Yeah.

Nabarl and Feena 3 isn't bad either.

Worst: C Lance/Alan by a mile. They're like blocks of wood with no personalities.

Seconded. Always hated this one.

Alan: Hi Lance

Lance: Hi Alan, how's your sword skill

Alan: Neither good nor bad. You. [seriously, what the hell kind of response is that anyway]

Lance: It's ok. Bye.

Alan: Bye.

[for added impact, immagine that being read in monotone]

To say that Kent and Sain were a vast improvement on this duo is an understatement.

Best: Kieran X Marcia C (FE9), cause it contains so much lulzy moments!

Worst: I'm going with Dorcas X Vaida (FE7), virtually no conversation until A support? DAMN! Worst mention to FE10's Oliver X Renning support... it sounded kinda... ew....

Just throwing it out there that I haven't voted in this round because I think the choices are far too specific. There's gonna be like 30584085968645 ties for second or third place at this rate.Plus I can't decide.

Actually that's not the case.

Anyway, this round is now over. Next round up shortly.