wtfisthishit

Junkhead

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended up arguing with a friend at school earlier because that douchebag couldn't stop bitching because I owed him a nickel. HE GOT MAD BECAUSE I OWED HIM A FREAKING NICKEL.

and you made a thread about this so-called "freaking nickel". Who's the douchebag now?

Hey, Saloma's post reminds me we can do some fun shit with the OP. Like

I ended up arguing with a friend at school earlier because that douchebag wouldn't lend me five cents. HE GOT MAD BECAUSE I NEEDED FIVE MORE FREAKIN' CENTS.

Well I can sympathise with their plight, they probably thought you'd keep on borrowing money without paying it back until you nickel their money

I don't get the feeling he's really your friend if you call him that way, but maybe that's just me.

have you thought of it this might not just be about the nickel, but maybe that nickel was just a small thing in a series of events?

if he's really your friend, stop calling him names on the internet and go talk to him about this.

Guys, guys. You are misunderstanding something...I didn't ask for 5 cents in the first place. He asked if he could borrow some money for the bus last week, I gave him the money ($3.20) and asked if he could give it back on that day, and well, he gave me 3.25 in return, since he only had three bills and a quarter. He asked if I could give him a nickle so it would be fair. And hilarity ensues...

In the end, he ended up giving me 30 more cents as "tax" for his whining.

Edited by Soul