Tales of Heroes Signups

Light Lord

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good point. This aren't the Holy Weapons. Why would it be only be able to be used by the corresponding character?

*waves* There is a 100% chance of Psych trying to steal Loputousu. So long as he can't steal a Holy Weapon then I'm fine with it, but he is going to try. >_<

Edited by Luka Megurine

*waves* There is a 100% chance of Psych trying to steal Loputousu. So long as he can't steal a Holy Weapon then I'm fine with it, but he is going to try. >_<

Yeah, 'cause Psych will totally have the power to steal the most evil book out of the hands of one of the most powerful magic users ever. Totally.

well, after a bit of thinking, i've decided to change the following

After receiving news of his father's death, he joined a caravan that was on their way to Chalpy where after years of training, he was knighted.

going to chalpy would make no sense, sigurd killed estavan's father. the only reason he would want to go there is to destroy chalpy and estavan is totally not that type of person.

changed from chalpy to velthomer.

Hey! Remember that silver sword Eltoshan gave to my guy, lets name it Glacius Passio instead

Prf: Glacius Passio

7 Mt

80 hit

5 Wt

0 Crit

1-2 Range

Casts Fimbevetr from range

yeah, fuck this post. let the prf weapon be the silver sword eltoshan gave estavan. it just sounds out of place when you try to say it.

"hey, thats a nice blade, whats the name?"

"Glacius Pass-

"cool story bro."

Weapon: Silver sword

Rng: 1

Mt: 14

Wt: 3

Hit: 80

Uses: 30

well, after a bit of thinking, i've decided to change the following

going to chalpy would make no sense, sigurd killed estavan's father. the only reason he would want to go there is to destroy chalpy and estavan is totally not that type of person.

changed from chalpy to velthomer.

yeah, fuck this post. let the prf weapon be the silver sword eltoshan gave estavan. it just sounds out of place when you try to say it.

"hey, thats a nice blade, whats the name?"

"Glacius Pass-

"cool story bro."

Weapon: Silver sword

Rng: 1

Mt: 14

Wt: 3

Hit: 80

Uses: 30

Dude that silver sword is stronger than my silver sword wtf

If anyone else says anything involving low brightness, any form of closure or any erroneously-used chess term, I will be forced to kill them. Gary Gygax Toilet Ventures.