Tales of Heroes Signups

Light Lord

I dunno about thief. Facing enemies with no equipment...

Yeah, but staves break, and it's not like Psych will have tons of money to get it repaired/someone will have a repair staff.

Besides, it's better than ridiculous stone/charm.

Edited by seph1212

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they may break, but... well, this being a written work, would be sort of silly to have something like: 'and the sword was used so many times it broke at this random strike' sort of thing, does it?

Well, they may break, but... well, this being a written work, would be sort of silly to have something like: 'and the sword was used so many times it broke at this random strike' sort of thing, does it?

True, but staves normally have a set amount of magic, therefore a set amount of uses.

Thief staff is alright but its unable to steal Prf items.

Prfs in general are already absurd enough as is without the magical ability to not be stolen by an already weirdly magical stick.

Prfs in general are already absurd enough as is without the magical ability to not be stolen by an already weirdly magical stick.

This. Besides, what's a female cleric going to do with a sword, or a bow? Try to use it and fail miserably because she has no training with said weapons? Sure, it would be annoying to get your thing stolen, and she could steal boss weapons (Or try) and then give them to other people, but, otherwise, I see no problem with prf weapons being able to be stolen.

Incidentally, if this assumes that archers aren't carrying any knives or hammers or axes or swords and will happily let the opponent smash their teeth in, I will physically incapacitate them for not understanding the concept of a game and how this fails to carry into real life.

The original idea was a kind of fic, but it became a RP.

As for the proofs, I see the point. I'll look for a way to solve this, so keep the proofs at bay for now, just post them.

Expect details for the RP by tomorrow's night or Monday mornin, I'm still working on my character and I'll post it along with the details.

Incidentally, if this assumes that archers aren't carrying any knives or hammers or axes or swords and will happily let the opponent smash their teeth in, I will physically incapacitate them for not understanding the concept of a game and how this fails to carry into real life.

Or some kind of martial art. Don't forget that.

The original idea was a kind of fic, but it became a RP.

As for the proofs, I see the point. I'll look for a way to solve this, so keep the proofs at bay for now, just post them.

Expect details for the RP by tomorrow's night or Monday mornin, I'm still working on my character and I'll post it along with the details.

Damn.

Or some kind of martial art. Don't forget that.

True. I like spears, personally, but they're a bit impractical to carry around.

I think there should be a story version for those of us who wants that and the RP for the ones who want an RP, but they don't conflict and the RP should only be used to get the personalities down for the story.

Thanks Lumi, you're right.

I wanted to say that the original project is still a choice for those who want one. Some college friends uncovered this and spread the rumor, so I decided to continue with it. Just for you to know.

PM or post here if you want the story even so, but do it with time.

Edited by Light Lord

Damn.

True. I like spears, personally, but they're a bit impractical to carry around.

Especially if you've already got a bow.

And, damn? Why so damn?

EDIT: Eh, story, why not?

Edited by seph1212

Especially if you've already got a bow.

And, damn? Why so damn?

EDIT: Eh, story, why not?

Yeah. I mean, at least you can string a bow and keep it held. If you can string a spear, the thing's too flimsy to be useful in a fight anyway.

Timezones. Will. Anally. Rape. Me.

Also it means A) I'll have to put in actual effort and creativity which I'm trying to use writing my story.

B) It means a lot of bumps with which to displace my goddamn story even further.