isn't working

might be dead by the 'morrow

but the rule of drama states I have a final, plot-twisting request

and so

I beg of you

to hold me

one last time

in other news, sexual intercourse

I thought I was going to die, yesterday, really die. I was crying in bed and thinking that I was never going to wake up. I was so scared.

i was there...uh...4 or 5 weeks ago

When I feel like I'm going to die happens when I'm so fucking tired that it feels like I can't breathe; like, I'm laying there for a few seconds and then I notice I'm not breathing and I startle myself awake. This is pretty scary, but when I feel like I'm going to be killed...that is when I cry. Not directly, just from being near terrible people. Though I've worried on several occasions that someone might actually kill me.

are we emo enough yet

funny topics

especially since I've had serious suicidal thoughts several times recently due to depression and anxiety

good times

I thought I was going to die, yesterday, really die. I was crying in bed and thinking that I was never going to wake up. I was so scared.

You know they have professionals qualified to help you folks.

When I feel like I'm going to die happens when I'm so fucking tired that it feels like I can't breathe; like, I'm laying there for a few seconds and then I notice I'm not breathing and I startle myself awake. This is pretty scary, but when I feel like I'm going to be killed...that is when I cry. Not directly, just from being near terrible people. Though I've worried on several occasions that someone might actually kill me.

are we emo enough yet

Kids these days aren't as tough as they used to be. Back in my day if your leg fell off your pop would tell you rub dirt on it and walk it off. And then chortle at the irony of the situation as he strolled off to wrestle sharks.

At least you guys don't lie awake at night worrying about whether any radiation or caffein or shit has made holes in your DNA...

At night I lie awake and wonder whether Pre-Crisis Superman at his best could take on pre-Chou Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

It can be nerve-wracking.

I lie in bed thinking about how fucking annoying that mosquito is.

You don't get up and kill it or shoo it out of the room? For shame.

Speaking of laziness though, I totally like lying in bed in the morning trying to tell myself I don't have to pee.

I wake up and dash into the bathroom as soon as I'm barely conscious, no matter how painful, difficult or dizzying it is so I can get back to bed and sleep comfortably. God is that annoying.

Esau of Isaac quote pyramid'd!!!!

Kids these days aren't as tough as they used to be. Back in my day if your leg fell off your pop would tell you rub dirt on it and walk it off. And then chortle at the irony of the situation as he strolled off to wrestle sharks.

You forgot "IN MY DAY, WE....AND WE LIKED IT, TOO!"