Christmas shopping suggestions

Florete

I'm looking for a bit of advice on what to give that "someone special" who is visiting for the coming Christmas. She's a very significant figure in my life and I want to make sure her desires are satisfied, so I have come to an internet message board, where I know I can get the greatest advice for things like this. She hates all kinds of fruit with a burning passion, especially tangerines, doesn't talk a lot, and definitely is not going to be expecting this. However, she loves animals, especially wild and furry ones, as well as curling up in front of a red-hot fireplace.

She hates all kinds of fruit with a burning passion, especially tangerines, doesn't talk a lot, and definitely is not going to be expecting this. However, she loves animals, especially wild and furry ones, as well as curling up in front of a red-hot fireplace.

With the emphasis you seem to place on the heat of the fireplace, I'm going to recommend you buy her a fire-blanket.

Or a better idea for comfort. Using and then cleaning a fireplace is a pain in the ass. Rather just use the damn heater.

Edited by Esau of Isaac

I hear tampons are a good gift to get for girls who have periods AM I RIGHT GUYS WHO'S WITH ME

*clocks Chococoke over the head with a steel fan*

Well, Red Fox, didn't you say she likes warm, fuzzy, and adorable little creatures? Then why not give her a delightful Christmas cuddle? It means so much more than anything you could get from a store, don't you think?

Bod Dylan stuff.

Cheater.

You know, the problem is that I have no idea who you are talking about, and until I do have some idea I can't give any good suggestions.

I hope you are joking.

Edited by Narga_Rocks