Christmas shopping suggestions

Florete

What was it people say...

the joke <-

you <-

Like that, right?

Narga's almost like Diet Crash when it comes to jokes. :awesome:

But how is it funny to suggest some other singer? Is there something specific about Tom Waits? Otherwise it just seems like randomly replacing Bob Dylan with another name, which is hardly funny.

Haha, this is a cute thread. I smiled.

...what the heck were you going to give to your mother that led you to THAT?

An Amateur Transplants CD.

But how is it funny to suggest some other singer? Is there something specific about Tom Waits? Otherwise it just seems like randomly replacing Bob Dylan with another name, which is hardly funny.

Yeah, it's specifically a Bob Dylan versus Tom Waits thing that only a fan who knows of both would get I guess? It'd also help if they were really, really old too.

Bob Dylan or Tom Waits

The Beatles or Charles Manson

THE CHOICES ARE TOO MUCH

I'm a Waits/Manson man, myself.

You're not taking my suggestion? Come on, it's the gift that teaches responsibility! She finds hte gift, rips apart the rapping, opens the box to find the gift of knowledge. The knowledge that tells her not to fuck with you.

Keep your pimp hand strong, Red Fox...Well, now thinking about it, does the title of pimp have a feminine version of it? Or does it not need to be? Because it's a question that came up while I was making this post.

Pimpess? Pimpette? La Pimpa?

Keep your pimp hand strong, Red Fox...Well, now thinking about it, does the title of pimp have a feminine version of it? Or does it not need to be? Because it's a question that came up while I was making this post.

Pimpess? Pimpette? La Pimpa?

The 2 most voted terms for this are "Madam" and "Hilary Clinton".