Mafia HQ 2.0

Percivalé

I've already pretty much done that, good sir. I'll keep it updated while she's gone.

Great, she'll appreciate it. I'll let her know you're on it.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, I'll assume the auto-signup thing, but I don't know about Bizz for this next one. She said she's kinda busy. . .Bizz, if you're reading this, real life comes first~!

Uh, I'll assume the auto-signup thing, but I don't know about Bizz for this next one. She said she's kinda busy. . .Bizz, if you're reading this, real life comes first~!

Since Bizz just asked to be subbed out of JB's game, I think it's safe to assume she won't have time for this one either.

Besides, she could always just sign up herself if she can play.

Edited by Radiant Dragon

To everyone that keeps asking me for auto-sign-ups and whatnot. . .

I'll probably forget, so send a PM my way once JB's mafia is at least half done.

EDIT: . . .though I'm not sure if RD's one is going before mine. If it is, everyone pile on him~!

Edited by eclipse

EDIT: . . .though I'm not sure if RD's one is going before mine. If it is, everyone pile on him~!

Actually, I have time now to start the game I had originally planned, so I'll start that once I'm ready. Although Tables did approve it, I have made some changes since then... Should I run it by someone again?

RD: Nah, don't worry. In fact, I'd be happy if you've made it a (little) more Mafia sided from what I suggested, I think I might have gone a little too far down the empowering town route :P.

RD: Nah, don't worry. In fact, I'd be happy if you've made it a (little) more Mafia sided from what I suggested, I think I might have gone a little too far down the empowering town route :P.

The changes weren't minor, but I ended up weakening both sides. Either way, I'll probably start sign-ups this week.

By the way I'd be grateful if anybody who wouldn't mind checking my mini-mafia is balanced ok would PM me, (I had to give it a major upheaval since PMing it to Life) as an added incentive you won't be subjected to the puns. :awesome: