Drafting Tournaments Explained

Integrity

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished the Shin Patch FE4 Draft in 437 turns. That game is alot harder at certain parts.

My MasterKnightless run was very sad. :'(

Even worse, the Pegasus sisters slaughtered all but 3 of my units in final.

right now because im busy for the rest of the week i would prefer SSHM over HNM but make it challenging as i have finished SSHM many times

Well, if you don't mind skipping the drafting process...

Linky

Basically, it's a SS draft, and you can't use promotion items. You'd be taking Silver Harpoon's team (nothing personal, SH, but since you've already got your own FE8 draft to complete...) Better to recycle drafts than start a new one.

hmmm i will take you up on your offer baldrick. just to be clear, he hasnt made any progress right? also i resent him choosing cormag, innes and natasha without joshua -_-.

Remember you may not use promotion items :P. If you don't like that rule I could host a draft...

could you host one kirby? because i don't think i am experienced enough to host a draft

Well, I was considering hosting a special infantry-only FE8 draft (I had also considered doing the same with FE11NM), but I don't think I'll be doing it any time soon.

hmmm i will take you up on your offer baldrick. just to be clear, he hasnt made any progress right? also i resent him choosing cormag, innes and natasha without joshua -_-.

Not that I'm aware of. And that last one is a lot better than Joshua without Natasha. :dry:

Josh is decent

But has lol durability later on.

And his strength will lag later and will become relient on killers and silvers.

At least Cormag flies

Innes is a prepromote

Nats for staff shenanigans

And FranzxNatz FTW imo

Wait until DTT ends for some new drafts.

Also, why is Tethys NOT free in fe8?

also, fe8dtt is done

150turns

Don't want to burn out ressetting.

My keyboard getting out of whack due to the amount I did

Edited by The Creeper

Speaking of free Dancers, I know Feena is free usually. I made Lara free; 1 for her thieving ability and 2 for her Dancer capability.

But that left 3 characters left over. I was thinking of making Lifis and Pahn free next time and that would leave only 1 person undrafted. That would help everyone have both thieves for Manster and at least help with something else probably but I kinda want to hear other people's opinions, specifically those who've drafted or played FE5.

I also allowed only 1 person for Manster because of a free Lara, but I think if both Lara and Lifis were free, you wouldn't have to allow anyone for the Manster escape.

Edited by arachnidsGrip