Drafting Tournaments Explained

Integrity

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished Creepers draft that I reported wrong earlier with 154 turns

rushing bosses with Oswin earlygame is the best strategy ever

also I hate to bring this up, but looking back at some of creepers LHM + HHM turncounts (167 and 175) if he replicated my LHM LTC with everybody (47 turns) with just Lucius and Lyn, his HNM turncount would be an astounding 120 turns, which is 34 turns better than the above clear, which, in all honesty, isn't possible.

62 out of the 120 turns are defend chapters, leaving 58 turns over the course of the remaining 22 chapters, averaging about 2.6 turns per chapter, which isn't feasible.

I have a strong feeling he might have just looked at past turncounts, and made a feasible one up, but overlooked the fact that past drafts didn't include Lyn Mode.

If I am incorrect, I apologize, but the fact is, you haven't posted any logs whatsoever, or any proof that you've finished aside from "I'm done".

I put my HNM chapter TCs in a notebook.

I absent-mindedly forgot about my LHM TCs.

SInce I just have a habit of skipping GBA epilogue with frameskip+start key spam.

So, I skipped through the game counting my TC

My computer with all my old draft saves has blitzed/crashed.

I can't even get on.

Also, I'll try to post logs for future/current drafts, but I suck at coding.

Seriously, I'm sorry.

After reading through about ten different drafts, I feel confident enough to give one a shot. Unfortunately, no new drafts are waiting for people and I'd hate to have to start my own first draft. Anyone willing to start one? I'd be able to join for FE 7,8, and/or 11. Hopefully 12 once Heroes of Shadow finishes translating (although I'd rather not have to wait that long...). I would also try Knickerbocker FE1-6... blink.gif

If you want to join a draft and there are none available, create one yourself. It's not that hard. Just read the first page of this thread.

If you want to join a draft and there are none available, create one yourself. It's not that hard. Just read the first page of this thread.

I feel like I ought to get a feel for the timeline of a draft before I start my own, so I don't majorly screw up my first time through. Btw, your logs are extremely enjoyable to read through.

Also, the explanation for this topic.

Edited by The Spanish Inquisition

I request someone makes an experimental FE8 draft where I get Franz, Seth, Vanessa, Saleh, Innes, Duessel, Cormag, and Tana.

I request someone makes an experimental FE8 draft where I get Franz, Seth, Vanessa, Saleh, Innes, Duessel, Cormag, and Tana.

only if franz, seth, vanessa and saleh are banned and i get garcia and tethys

Completed Fire Emblem 8- Let's Have Fun in 221 turns.

Yes, it's pretty godawful.

That's what happens when you only have Lord + Gilliam and two healers for the first 10 chapters.

My worst drafting prowess yet.

Edited by Refa

I finished the same draft with 313.8 pts. Mah own draft...currently last. What a shining example of successory I am!

Finished fe6 the one with Roy in 332

... I think I did pretty good for the second time I played through the first was 1 1/2+ years ago

now onto my other two remaining drafts ... I highly doubt my PoR will ever get done considering my gc/wii time

Edited by HongLei

Logged, logged, logged.

And if ever in doubt, new guy, I'll walk you through whatever you need or host the draft for you. I have a little experience with them.

Integ. Shouldnt hammerne on rescue be banned in FE12?

Make Malliesa free. This has the added effect of allowing Warp too, although people don't like warpskipping.

Anyways, why does Soul suck at making drafts?